Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipad or new laptop?

Options
  • 01-02-2013 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there my laptop is dying a death and was thinking of replacing it with an ipad or tablet of some sort instead of a new laptop. I mainly use it for the internet and watching movies etc. Just wondering can you download movies to an ipad through utorrent / isohunt? Am hoping to go to Canada in a few months for a year or two and figure the ipad would be much handier than a laptop!

any advise would be appreciated!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

pinkie086 wrote: »
    Hi there my laptop is dying a death and was thinking of replacing it with an ipad or tablet of some sort instead of a new laptop. I mainly use it for the internet and watching movies etc. Just wondering can you download movies to an ipad through utorrent / isohunt? Am hoping to go to Canada in a few months for a year or two and figure the ipad would be much handier than a laptop!

any advise would be appreciated!

Cheers

Not sure you should be asking those questions on boards. All I'll say is that everything on a laptop is much more straightforward and unless you're fairly tech savvy you won't get the iPad to do what you want.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

L'prof wrote: »
    Not sure you should be asking those questions on boards.

He shouldn't, and should consider himself lucky he's not getting the ban he'd normally get for asking that in Comp+Tech.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement