Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budweiser - The Horse/Human Bond

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Awwwww! Clydesdales are such beauties. That ad made me all teary.

Guarantee my mare would never run to me like that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Valentina wrote: »
    Awwwww! Clydesdales are such beauties. That ad made me all teary.

Guarantee my mare would never run to me like that :pac:

I know, I didn't want to admit it but now that you have I can say I got teary too :)

My mare does run to me like that alright, but only once she sees I've walked halfway across the field - and I've got apples :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I'd love if my horse did come galloping up the field to say hello the next time I'm home but sadly I know better :D The gelding will stare nonchalantly trying to figure out if I look like I'm riding or just saying hello. And if I have a halter he will try and make a half hearted escape for about twenty seconds before curiosity gets the better of him and he waits for me. The big mare will investigate for carrots and follow me around to see what's going on. The old mare will sidle up and stick her bum in my face for a scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

A friend sent me that video and I bawled! haha. such a softy. My mare come running alright...when I have food!

Very cute video, thanks for posting. :)

Advertisement