Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S-Works Shiv TT for sale

• 01-02-2013 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

For Sale

2012 Specialized Shiv frame set

Size Large

Frame as new, I did one long spin on it, got a bike fit and found out it was wrong size for me. Sick

Beautiful frame

Serious enquiries only
    New price £4500

£2800STG

Niall

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Where are you based and is there a euro price please?

MOD VOICE: Also, please read forum rules, no phone numbers / e-mails etc. All discussions must be kept in thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cappo455

CramCycle wrote: »
    Where are you based and is there a euro price please?

MOD VOICE: Also, please read forum rules, no phone numbers / e-mails etc. All discussions must be kept in thread.

Euro price is €3,400

I also have some Di2 parts that if someone was interested we could work out a combo type deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Is it the full Di2 setup on the bike or are they the spares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Zippe

Hey,
    What di2 parts have you got for sale ? I have a TT bike myself with di2 I know someone looking for few bits,

Cheers zip,

• Advertisement

I have the shifters for the aero bars and the the shifters/brake levers for the handlebars.

I am not really in a panic to sell them as I use Di2 on my new TT bike. I was sort of hoping to move them on with my Shiv frame set if someone was interested.

Advertisement