Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Festival 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Petition away.

They won't up the numbers because they can't. 5000 is the max they can cater for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Looking for one weekend ticket, based in Dublin PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

38070459.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Really looking forward to this, thankfully i finally got my ticket a few days ago.

Weathers looking grand, chance of a bit of rain Sunday but I can deal with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I see someone was offering 200 euro for a camping ticket on the volunteer carpool facebook page.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Theres a girl offering a blowjob for a ticket on the fb event page....presumably shes joking :pac:

Theres a girl offering a blowjob for a ticket on the fb event page....presumably shes joking :pac:

Prossies around here offer a full service for around that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Anyone selling pm me . I'll pay extra .

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Magnetics

Anyone know how long a walk it is from the car park to the main camping area?

Also can you bring big tents/gazebos? Can't find any relevant info on the main site

Thanks

• Advertisement

Magnetics wrote: »
    Anyone know how long a walk it is from the car park to the main camping area?

Also can you bring big tents/gazebos? Can't find any relevant info on the main site

Thanks

Its around a 10 min walk from the carpark id say if even that..they say you can't
    bring gazebos but you always see them up there.

How safe is the carpark?

you need to show a ticket before you can even get into the carpark so its pretty safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sam_T

I see someone was offering 200 euro for a camping ticket on the volunteer carpool facebook page.

where is the volunter car pool facebook page? On that note can someone give me a lift from dublin please? I'm sound :D

Sam_T wrote: »
    where is the volunter car pool facebook page? On that note can someone give me a lift from dublin please? I'm sound :D

You can only really access it if you are volunteering at the festival, the volunteer coordinator adds you to the page.

:(

Live Beach looks miles away from the main stage.

:(

Live Beach looks miles away from the main stage.

naw its only about a 10 minute walk if that, I suppose depending what state your in :pac:

naw its only about a 10 minute walk if that, I suppose depending what state your in :pac:

I stand by my statement.

:cool:

Anyways, not long now. I'm getting me beer in tomorrow.

You can only really access it if you are volunteering at the festival, the volunteer coordinator adds you to the page.

ah okay, thanks for clarifying

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Tickets are incredibly sought after. One was put up online, I rang 9 minutes after it was posted and it was already sold.

Great to see they're doing well and all but it's a pain, never seen such a demand for tickets for an Irish festival.

PM me if you hear of anyone selling tickets in galway/surrounding area. Thanks.

Anyone else having trouble with Marathon Sports Bus Service? Payment isn't processing. Sent email to support but no reply. 11:00AM service has sold out now i really hope the 15:00 doesn't sell out aswell

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Chewabacca wrote: »
    Tickets are incredibly sought after. One was put up online, I rang 9 minutes after it was posted and it was already sold.

Great to see they're doing well and all but it's a pain, never seen such a demand for tickets for an Irish festival.

PM me if you hear of anyone selling tickets in galway/surrounding area. Thanks.

its amazing how the sheep follow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

presume you can bring drink from the campsite into the arena part after the bars close?

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

4th year there and the best one I have ever been to. Unbelievable buzz had a great weekend! See you all next year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

how many you lot ended up on the ghost train? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Heard it was full of scum this year....

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Magnetics

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Not at all

Same as the picnic really, always going to be a few scummers but I saw zero trouble

Brilliantly run festival

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

really good weekend.
    saw loads of good acts, some of the Irish ones like Frank B and Bobofunk were the best of all.

plenty of "heads" around the place, but luckily didn't have any trouble or have anything stolen.

could do with a few improvements next year, like the campsites layouts, or the food options being relatively limited compared to other festivals the same size, but pretty much everything else was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

The only issues I saw this year were from scumbags at the front gate trying to get in, which is a change from last year where I came across a handful of scum around the place causing trouble.

Luck of the draw I guess.

All in all it was decent weekend, although I probably won't be returning for a third year.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

couldnt be further from the truth - was pleasantly surprised to find the vast majority of people there to be sound folk

hats off to the organisers, it was a complete success in my eyes, not one thing could I fault - perhaps odd that at a sold out festival there would be pretty empty stages and tents during the day - but i guess that what happens when most of the festival reveler are madoutouvit the night before - hard to keep going, found the psytrance to be the answer to that! just get into it and reenergise!

• Advertisement

Had a amazing weekend, some amazing music, installations (its becoming Body and soulish with its arty stuff) and met some amazing people. I am trying to find streams of some of the music, but I seem to be going on a merry-go-around trying to find them through the Pulse FM webpage, I mean how obvious can you be typing into the search bar "Life Festival 2013" and yet cannot find the audio streams :confused:. Does anyone know link to the actual audio streams. The only thing I didnt like about Life Festival was the new Red Bull Stage, that seemed to be a bit like the dance arena in Oxegen there did seem like a rougher element there at that stage anyway. I loved the wee Red Bull DJ booth up in the hill though, there was some cool ideas alright.

Advertisement