Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerce?

Options
  • 01-02-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Maybe this isn't the right place to put this, but anyway!

Right so I'm thinking of a Business commerce course (currently 1 on my C.A.O.)and I just want to get some direct feedback as to what it entails. If there's any students in the same boat or current students of the course, please let me know :D Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

http://www.ucd.ie/students/course_search.htm

If you find it through there it'll show you the modules that you'll be doing in each year. You can click on them and see what each module involves too.

Any specific questions? I'm in 2nd year Commerce.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fresco_007

Thanks for that!

Ehm just your peronsal experience really? What do you think of it?, or why did you choose the U.C.D. course, I'm currently contemplating D.C.U. and U.L. also. U.C.D. obviously attreacts me because of the college as a whole, but I think the courses elsewhere may be more appropriate. What area are you hoping to specialize in?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

I posted this last year. Hopefully it'll be a bit of help to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fresco_007

Thanks Sean, appreciate that! Seems to be a huge emhpasis on on group work. I'd also struggle with the accounting part as I haven't done it for L.C. The large numbers would also be a factor, 300 or so is a hugh amount I think!

Advertisement