Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players acting the bollix!!

Options
  • 01-02-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Hey i've been playing online no problems at all i haven't changed my control settings but when i was playing last night every time i tried to tackle my players slid, every time i tried to pass the player tried to pull off some ridiclous fancy short pass and when i tried to shoot the player would try and walk it into the net!!

This happen to anyone else or anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Ended up losing 3-0 to the worst player i've every lost against :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 34,144 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Maybe check your contrioller settings? They might for some reason changed.

Worth a look just to see. Otherwise I cant help sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

My controller settings changed, so that the long pass and shoot buttons were mixed up, dont know why or how they changed so I would imagine the same has happened to you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

cheers for the replies i re set all my cotroller options still hasent worked :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

talla10 wrote: »
    cheers for the replies i re set all my cotroller options still hasent worked :mad:

Is there something wrong wityh your control pad itself? I'd be totally pee'd off if it was me.......(feel your pain)

• Advertisement
Advertisement