Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying IEC Fee from canada

Options
  • 01-02-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, just to get this straight before i send payment. Im applying from canada cause im working here on a work permit at the moment. They want 120 euro transferred to the Irish embassy in dublin, so im sending a transfer in euros from canada?( ie changing the CAD amount over to euros)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

kev33 wrote: »
    Hi, just to get this straight before i send payment. Im applying from canada cause im working here on a work permit at the moment. They want 120 euro transferred to the Irish embassy in dublin, so im sending a transfer in euros from canada?( ie changing the CAD amount over to euros)

i say you be ok at that as long as they get 120 euro and make sure to get a receipt with all the required info on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

gary27 wrote: »

i say you be ok at that as long as they get 120 euro and make sure to get a receipt with all the required info on it.

I did it in TD. Took 2 days to go through and cost $197 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmcma07

Has anyone used AIB online Banking they dont have a receipt option?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmcma07

Tonto86 wrote: »
    I did it in TD. Took 2 days to go through and cost $197 in total

RBC say they need an address of the the Canadian Embassy. I dont know whether it is the Dublin or London address as it was london that processed the application last year. Any ideas

Advertisement