Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no preview on mouse over?

Options
  • 01-02-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I notice that now when a title of a post is moused over there is no preview. Is there a change about this?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Works for me at least. Are you on the newer theme?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yes chance

Spear wrote: »
    Works for me at least. Are you on the newer theme?
    not sure don't think so

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then you're on the new one by default. And it does work there too. So first step is to empty the cache and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yes chance

Spear wrote: »
    Then you're on the new one by default. And it does work there too. So first step is to empty the cache and try again.
    OK thank you maybe it is something i did with firefox

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement