Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

7 more days!!

• 01-02-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭

That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Awake&Unafraid

Can't wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

OH MY ****ING GOD HURRY UP ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD IM SO EXCITED

and I have AMC :D

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    OH MY ****ING GOD HURRY UP ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD IM SO EXCITED

and I have AMC :D
    :0 how do you have AMC? If you don't mind my asking!

:0 how do you have AMC? If you don't mind my asking!

I moved to Canada

Getting AMC wasn't the only reason though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Moving to Canada for The Walking Dead ... wow, what a fan !

Have been watching zombie films to get fix while I wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Cant wait for the return as well! Im just recently after getting into this show and after watching all the eps up to this point in under 2 weeks, im loving how the show has developed and the characters grown, im just reeeeealllly praying the show wont go the way most of these popular shows go and get completely dragged out for about 7 seasons and lose its brilliance and become a shadow of its former glory. I give it 5 seasons max before the concept gets stale.

Cant wait for the return as well! Im just recently after getting into this show and after watching all the eps up to this point in under 2 weeks, im loving how the show has developed and the characters grown, im just reeeeealllly praying the show wont go the way most of these popular shows go and get completely dragged out for about 7 seasons and lose its brilliance and become a shadow of its former glory. I give it 5 seasons max before the concept gets stale.
    Yeah I only started watching it recently too and was hooked from the get go. I watched all the episodes too quick though, and ended up miserable that I'd have to wait til Feb for new ones. I hate waiting :P

Just putting out there that it was a happy coincidence that I could get AMC out here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

looking forward to it, I'd given up midway through season 2, which was awful, but it really got back on form in the last few eps and in season 3, reading the comics now too, am up to where similar events have happened in the show. There's stuff in the comics they could have NEVER gotten away with in the show. Think The Governor is bad in the show? ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Class, season 3 blu ray set.

Also, if you're on facebook, search 'walking dead dead yourself'. Great app to turn yourself into a zombie

535975_613432328682929_733790887_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

krudler wrote: »
    looking forward to it, I'd given up midway through season 2, which was awful, but it really got back on form in the last few eps and in season 3, reading the comics now too, am up to where similar events have happened in the show. There's stuff in the comics they could have NEVER gotten away with in the show. Think The Governor is bad in the show? ha!

If you rewatch Season 2 right through, it feels completely different. Waiting week to week made it a real ordeal but if you watch it at your own pace on DVD, it becomes apparent that there's not actually any drop in the quality of writing/story, it's really just the pace that let it down on tv. But that's not an issue on DVD.

Agree about the difference though; I'm glad they made it different, if only for the fact that it's a fresh take!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

If you rewatch Season 2 right through, it feels completely different. Waiting week to week made it a real ordeal but if you watch it at your own pace on DVD, it becomes apparent that there's not actually any drop in the quality of writing/story, it's really just the pace that let it down on tv. But that's not an issue on DVD.

Agree about the difference though; I'm glad they made it different, if only for the fact that it's a fresh take!

I didn't watch it when it originally aired (much prefer watching TV shows altogether) and was surprised to read all the criticisms of season 2 because I didn't see a big drop in quality. It really does seems to be a pacing issue.

Also agree about the differences, my main interest for the rest of season 3 is to see if
    Judith makes it out of the prison, I can't really see them killing off a baby, but if she survives that takes it into completely different territory from the comic book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

So close now... can almost smell that rotting flesh! :P:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

oh cant wait for it to come back on the screen in a few hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Wait.... When is it actually showing?

I got the wife addicted to this too. Surprised as she only watches soaps.

She cries when people die on shows so it's non-stop for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

It should air on AMC at 2am our time right?

Its playing on my AMC in Canada right now, I told my gf I'd wait until she gets home after 11 to watch it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

ricktatorship is crumbling...

Advertisement