Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Find Sales People?

Options
  • 01-02-2013 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Quick one. Where would be a good place to find a sales person?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

In the january sales?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Ballyman wrote: »
    In the january sales?

Fair comment, even if it is February

What kind of a sales person? What is the job. a shop assistant, a car salesperson, an office supplies rep, an aircraft sales/leasing executive, a door to door brush salesman?

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Blindside87

Sorry to be so vague!

Looking for a B2B sales person in the IT sector :). I know I can obviously post on gumtree etc. but wondering if people have done this on here before and any tips.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Field Sales, telesales?

Wouldn't post on Gumtree, don't think any serious sales people would look there for a job.

Try salesjobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ykc08

Why not post on jobs.ie with a clear outline of the role requirements. You might get a lot of chancers sending you their CV's, but if you follow up any decent prospects with a quick phone interview before an 'in-person' one, you could gain a lot of insight into the person's experience (and whether it might fit in with you objectives) cheaply and without wasting much time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

jobs.ie is grand for getting CV's.

I have an ad up at the moment for sales people and get 40-50 CV's every day.

Some are pretty poor, but there is some quality out there

Advertisement