Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia ngage....

Options
  • 01-02-2013 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey folks, bought a ngage there the other day and was told its unlocked to all networks. Iv tried my o2simcard in it and it says "sim card registration failed" now I only bought it for the craic because I always wanted one since I first seen one and reckoned she'd do as a spare phone. So I was wondering maybe it isn't unlocked...(anyway to check) or maybe the SIM card is too new for the phone?? 02 SIM card with the big 3G on it...any help would be appreciated!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dizzymenace

Hey folks, bought a ngage there the other day and was told its unlocked to all networks. Iv tried my o2simcard in it and it says "sim card registration failed" now I only bought it for the craic because I always wanted one since I first seen one and reckoned she'd do as a spare phone. So I was wondering maybe it isn't unlocked...(anyway to check) or maybe the SIM card is too new for the phone?? 02 SIM card with the big 3G on it...any help would be appreciated!!! :D

i know it's a late reply but this is the answer. the ngage, like most phones, aren't unlocked. the ngage came with a dummy sim to allow games to play without a network reception. you could buy a dummy sim for 2 euro online or tryh a t mobile sim as they were the biggest providers of the game in the us, if the phone came out in ireland try a meteor or vodephone sim :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement