Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire a Ladder

• 01-02-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey Folks

Im looking to hire a ladder to get onto a roof to replace a few tiles over the patio door and also take down a satellite dish from the gable end.

Any one know where in the Lucan area in Dublin I could get one for a day?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Valentines.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ogrady14 wrote: »
    Hey Folks

Im looking to hire a ladder to get onto a roof to replace a few tiles over the patio door and also take down a satellite dish from the gable end.

Thanks

Chadwicks or Sam Hire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭embracingLife

yeah

Tool hire companies would have them, try golden pages for any places near you.

Chadwicks is in Lucan and they have a hire shop there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

For f**K sake lads thought someone would help, I live in Lucan and will lend you one if you want for free pm me a number.

• Advertisement

650gs wrote: »
    For f**K sake lads thought someone would help, I live in Lucan and will lend you one if you want for free pm me a number.

Now now now...there is absolutely no need to be like that.

The OP asked where he or she can hire out a ladder......so people have said where he or she can hire one out.

You live local to the OP then.

Fair play for offering a ladder for free,but dont have a go at any of us over it.No need for that at all.

Thanks and Regards,

ogrady14 wrote: »
    Hey Folks

Thanks

If you hire out the ladder from a builders providers or hire shop on a Friday,then you get to keep it till the following Monday morning.

But you only pay for 1 days hire.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

paddy147 wrote: »
    If you hire out the ladder from a builders providers or hire shop on a Friday,then you get to keep it till the following Monday morning.

But you only pay for 1 days hire.:)

Will they deliver and collect? I've no way of transporting one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

They will but expect to pay extra and they tend not to be flexible with delivery/collection times.

They will,but a fee will be added for this too.Usually around 15 euro on top of the days hire of the ladder.;)

Maybe take 650gs up on his offer...might suit your pocket better.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement