Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know what's being built in field apposite Supervalu?

Options
  • 01-02-2013 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

on the Hacketstown road? I heard it was a council estate a few years ago but the council stopped it due to lack of funding... Walls and entrance gone in in last few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

According to the random waffle thread mcloughlans are just securing the site.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82793712&postcount=2872

Have a look in there for some discussion on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 teddymc

I though most of the land up there was owned by one family in Carlow sure they own most of Carlow from what I hear more than the council anyway :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Thanks Tommy and Teddy.

I never heard Mcloughlins were the owners and i didn't see any diggers or workers with Nesselside on them so thought it was the council.

Regards,
    Rose

PS was never in the random waffle thread before... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pholland

its a new building for the holy angels........ i think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Don't see any planning application listed for the site on the Carlow Town Council gPlan page
    http://193.178.1.178/CarlowTC_gplan/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

McLoughlins are just securing the site and putting in a cycle path on the path

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Thanks everyone - keep up the good work :D - who needs detectives when you have Carlow boards!

Kind regards,
    Rose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Loads of Nesselside machinery there last week, thought I saw a planning notice up, but can't swear to it. Too busy trying not to crash!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

My Dad (who used to do some work for McLoughlin) bumped into him the other day, he is just securing the site and putting in a cycle path (as I've stated earlier in the thread).

Advertisement