Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mesh and Wire.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Edit: By the way, when are you going to be a guinea pig and try the ribbon stuff with gennies for all of us who never got on with them before?

I did it already and its piss easy to make a really really good coil on both drippers and Gennies, with practically nil chance of a hotspot - felt it was tightening the draw too much on the AGA-S though, due to it covering almost the wick entirely to get the resistance up - bigger gennie should not be an issue though.

However I just got some really thick kanthal .32 / 28 AWG and its simply WOW! on the AGA-S and no hotspots either :) much better and solid than a dual wrap of .20 /32 AWG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Your item, posted on 11/03/13 with reference wemayormaynotdeliverthisgivenpasthappenings has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in EIRE

Could be a good sign?

Nope, still not here... That means with the fake holiday on Monday it'll be Tuesday at the earliest...

Dear Life,

Suck a dick.

Yours spitefully,
    Grindle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Not as hard as your dad last night.

Anyway, nah, I've had the ribbon for ages, so that I'm not bad about that, just the vast quantities of mesh and silver I'm/we're missing.

You're getting some of that silver, not sure why you're relishing in it.

"HAhahahahaha, that silver I'm getting is inconveniently not in my hands yet, huehuehuehuehueheh!"

• Advertisement

oh right
    forgot it was silver, not ribbon you were after :)

Yeah, not even that desperate for the silver while I'm distracted with the much fave RDA set-up... What's that extra stuff you threw in? Cubana?
    Nice stuff alright, thanks for that. Same with the 1st choice, nice and ciggy.
    Took a bit of getting used to the PG/VG mix [autocorrect tried to change that to "PG/Vag mix... Unsure what the vapour quality would be like] though, almost ripped my RDA apart think a coil was broken but it's just the abundant PG.
    High PG is also harder to control in the Killer. "I'll just open this a tiny litt...flood"

eh, dont remember. if it's a t-juice bottle with most of the writing wiped off, it probably is cubana. yeah it's lovely stuff. it's a great walking around vape, even when the outside air is robbing the vapour/th from you the flavour comes through nice and dark.

I don't walk around vaping, too many scobes. Lucky Carlwegians and your total lack of scobes...

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

For anyone looking for wick and wire, ESI will be selling it from Tuesday.

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot! Not quite what the thread was for, but sher, just leave me with a massive heap of shít why dontcha? :pac:

THANK PISS, IT'S ARRIVED!
    Will have to get cutting tonight and it'll be sent first thing tomorrow.

Never :mad:, ever :mad: again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

nice, pm the bill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

grindle wrote: »
    THANK PISS, IT'S ARRIVED!
    Will have to get cutting tonight and it'll be sent first thing tomorrow.

Never :mad:, ever :mad: again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Finally!!:)

rickyjb wrote: »
    Finally!!:)

NOT JUST THAT!

Chris from the Mesh Company has kept in good contact all this time, and when I said I finally got a package (bear in mind that this is being delivered to a shop that's ALWAYS open from 9am-6pm minimum, so always ready for a delivery):
    Good Afternoon,

The original parcel arrived back to us this morning as well. We had sent it recorded after all. This appears to have been totally ignored.

I’ll take a photo of it later on and send it to you. It has been bent in half and had a ‘Not Called For’ ticked on the front.

I guess that the post office couldn’t be bothered processing it.

My apologies for the delay.

And this happened twice? I'm pretty fùcking disgusted with An Post right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

One thing I've learned about vaping, you are at the mercy of an Post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Don't know what their problem is......must have been what happened mine too then a few months ago. Took weeks to arrive and yer man was going to send me another package when it arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

\o/

pm on your paypal details grindle, get you some funds in for spending on new kit.

Okay, naturally something else had to go wrong. They sent 2 sheets of #400 instead of 3.

Whoever's first to post
    "Upgrade that #400 to #500 please, I don't mind, just gimme the feckin' goods"
    gets it.

Cheeky, lazy bastards.

gDXZsQH.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

[QUOTE=
    "Upgrade that #400 to #500 please, I don't mind, just gimme the feckin' goods"
    gets it.[/QUOTE]
    Monies just sent Grindle,ta.

All posted off.

Just to save any confusion for anyone who ordered mesh, anybody who ordered an A4 of mesh got an A4 of #200 free and anybody who ordered two got two free. They're marked so you're not confused.

#200 is great for drippers and top-fed atties and apparently good for high VG (70%+) juice in genesis atties but I haven't tried that one. Just so ye're not wasting your best mesh on drippers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

All delivered this morning, everything in order, thanks grindle, looking forward to next time ;)

Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh bai.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Received with thanks

a life time supply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 awatch

Finally took the plunge and got an AGA T2 yesterday from ESI. It only comes with enough mesh for 1 wick and enough wire for one coil. Problem is that the scrappy bit of wire broke between the wick and the post on first firing :-( So now I am left with a beautiful shiny thing that doesn't do anything but mock me every time I look
    at it. I was wondering if anybody in Dublin would have a bit of Kanthal that I could buy to tide me over the weekend until I can get a bigger supply? I am soutshside Dublin but can collect from wherever. Thanks in advance.

e-smoke ireland got some mesh/wire in today/yesterday, they're putting it up on the site today

email or ring them and you'd probably be able to call up and collect

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Mine arrived yesterday too, cheers Grindle.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 awatch

Thanks for that bit of intel. Just got hold of them and all is organised. You're a Sir and a Gentleman!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Got my supplies yesterday, i won't need to buy mesh for about 47 years!

Have a fat 500 mesh wick in the ZAP at the moment, and it's wicking perfectly with nearly 100% VG juice :)

Advertisement