Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mesh and Wire.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Arrived yesterday, cheers for all the effort (I know it wasn't easy).

Good old an post, check out their method of delivery (attached).

If I'd known it was all pre-packaged in small amounts I probably wouldn't have gotten so much, anyone who missed out feel free to pm me as I'd be more than happy to shift some on for a reasonable price. There's no way I'll ever use it all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Hehe, thats how my wool for the a7 arrived :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Lads, is this the same type of mesh that could be used safely for holding materials while they burn and let smoke through?

jamie72 wrote: »
    Lads, is this the same type of mesh that could be used safely for holding materials while they burn and let smoke through?
    "materials" as in "materials"? ;-)

Yes :p

• Advertisement

Haha, Ive never seen the mesh in real life but id say your onto something! Might clog up pretty quick though.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

I'm noticing some correlations in this forum

members > vaping > insomnia > mary jane

Coincidence?

Maybe.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

superneat wrote: »
    I'm noticing some correlations in this forum

members > vaping > insomnia > mary jane

Coincidence?

Maybe.. :p

Hey its the weekend, I know no such woman

I know her, Im doing her right now :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

rickyjb wrote: »
    Good old an post, check out their method of delivery (attached).

Holy crap! What were they doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

It was raining pretty heavily that day so I'm assuming the envelope split open cos it was wet so they just shoved the bits through the letterbox any way they could. No big deal but it looked some mess.

Anyone know where in Dublin I could pick up some butane for a blowtorch? Tried a few places but no luck so far. Don't really want to get it off ebay or amazon.

On the topic of "materials" if it could be gotten in liquid form that'd really expand the uses of electronic smoking devices:D

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Pound shops or discount stores like Dealz, €1.49 for a large bottle in there, bullbrand I think.

It was raining pretty heavily that day so I'm assuming the envelope split open cos it was wet so they just shoved the bits through the letterbox any way they could. No big deal but it looked some mess.

Anyone know where in Dublin I could pick up some butane for a blowtorch? Tried a few places but no luck so far. Don't really want to get it off ebay or amazon.

On the topic of "materials" if it could be gotten in liquid form that'd really expand the uses of electronic smoking devices:D
    It can be made into liquid form, leave it soaking in pg/vg for a couple of weeks then strain the hell out of it, supposed to be very wasteful and you need loads of "material" to do it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

It can be gotten in liquid form :-) its just really expensive to make but aparantly it cures cancer. Google phoenix tears

StickyIcky wrote: »
    It can be gotten in liquid form :-) its just really expensive to make but aparantly it cures cancer. Google phoenix tears

Ack, what bull****:

Rick Simpson recently released his first book, detailing the history of how he discovered cannabis could cure cancer and all the incredible events that followed. This book has already garnered positive feedback and is spreading further every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Before this goes complete OT, Regular type E-cigs Batteries, tanks and Atties for the most part cannot vaporize properly the active ingredient of the "materials" ..

However there are vaporizers specifically designed for it if you google "herb vaporizer" ;)

You need alot of regulated, even heat and high quality parts that can take a real beating to hit the high consistant temperatures needed to make it more worthwhile than skinning up.

If you hit a few degrees below you could potentially lose over 1/2 your active ingredient as either overcooked/burnt or undercooked and non-useable sitting gooed up in the bottom of a tank (as the PG burns faster and doesn't actually dissolve the material - its just a suspension).

Someone I know (in the USA) was researching on it with a Chinese company who were interested in manufacturing one of these products a few years ago, however at the time the best ecig batteries at the time was the "new" EGO.

I'm sure its potentially easier now, but a regular style tank or atty will not cut it from a consistency point of view.

Anyhow all this is purely hypothetical speak if you are currently in Ireland anyhow ;)

Advertisement