Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

October 2013 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Thanks folks. It's tomorrow afternoon so I'll try to update you guys at some stage tomorrow but no promises!

It'll all be grand anyway. :)

Best of luck, can't wait to hear your good news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Good luck DK! Can't wait to hear the news of the new little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Best of luck Das Kitty :) will be checking in alday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭knock13

Ohh very exciting, another baby arriving. Good luck tomorrow hope all goes well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Anyone else getting bad cramps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

Nope, do you think it could be contractions?

Best of luck for later das kitty - hope you managed to get some sleep!

Wooha wrote: »
    Nope, do you think it could be contractions?

Best of luck for later das kitty - hope you managed to get some sleep!

I dnt hav any other symptoms no discharge or anyting bt been gettin these since last nite. No real break in them just nigglingly annoying but not hugely painful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

I had the worst night sleep last night. Saw every hour and felt crap in general. Woke at one stage with a horrible pain in my stomach out through my back. Thankfully it didn't last too long. Fell back to sleep around 9 and woke again about 20 mins ago feeling hungover. Might go and walk my parents dogs to see will it clear my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

At this stage in the game I think our bodies are gearing up for the main event, I'm finding I have one or two nights crap sleep, a lot of discomfort etc, the following days I'm fit for nothing and then I get a good night and I'm set up for a day or two. I was wrecked all day yesterday, stayed in the pjs all day, had a bath & went to bed earlyish and actually slept okay, so I feel a million times better today. Hope it lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Hi ladies, I found I had no sleep the week leading up to giving birth I was so tired and uncomfortable and the night before I went into labour had a savage sleep like the body knew it needed it for what was ahead. I'd look at it as a positive thing (way easier said than done) but you'll miss these days after a few more months. Only in the sense babies keep you on your toes and by god they can out smart you at such a young age

• Advertisement

Dying to hear how Das Kitty got on :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Rory Thomas was born at lunchtime by section. It was an absolute breeze compared with last time. I grinned all the way through and still am. :)

Only 6lb 10, but full of the joys.

Haven't needed extra painkillers yet.

<3

I'll post a photo when I have one.
    1st October -- PuddingHead -- Surprise -- CUMH - boy (born 4th September)
    3rd October -- livinsane -- Surprise -- CUMH
    3rd October -- monday monday -- Surprise -- Holles St
    5th October -- Das Kitty -- Boy -- UCHG [Born: 30th Sept]
    7th October -- Wooha -- Boy -- CUMH
    10th October -- groucho marx -- Surprise -- ?
    10th October -- Knock13 -- Surprise -- ?
    11th October -- freudiangirl -- Surprise -- CUMH
    13th October -- trinz23 -- Surprise -- boy (born September 17th)
    14th October -- schoolhouse -- Surprise -- Cavan
    18th October -- inlikeflynn86 -- Surprise -- WRH
    20th October -- naughto's misses -- Surprise -- ?
    22nd October -- Madisson -- Girl -- ?
    26th October -- DoctorBoo -- Surprise -- ?
    27th October -- Roesy -- Surprise -- CUMH
    30th October -- nikpmup -- Surprise -- Holles St
    30th October -- chicita -- Surprise -- Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

Rory Thomas was born at lunchtime by section. It was an absolute breeze compared with last time. I grinned all the way through and still am. :)

I

<3

Big congrats, glad everything went fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

<3

Mega congrats. Really nice name. Great to hear it went well. I wonder who'll go next and give us our first real October baby!

Yes, getting them for the last few days. Have noticed a real increase in braxton hicks and pains. Im due on Thurs so hope it means I'll go on time. Bags in boot anyway!

I bought a pack of Terry nappies at the weekend. Felt like a 1970s housewife soaking them in the sink today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Huge congratulations Das Kitty :D Love the name.

Congrats Das! Rory is a gorgeous name. It's on my list(even if the oh doesn't realise it yet :p )

Many, many congrat Das Kitty and Mr Kitty; and congrats to James on becoming a big bruv! Lovely name too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Big Congratulations to you Das Kitty xxx

Great news! Delited to hear all went well :-)

It's officially our month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Madisson

congrats das kitty :D

Cant believe its OUR month now :O

had the worst sleep ever.. was up 5 times for the toilet and the bloody pain of my pelvis.

Roesy wrote: »
    It's officially our month!

I think panic has set in!! The cramps are really bad now, the babys moving like I don't know what and lots of pressure downstairs. Its coming soon well should be in next 2 weeks anyway depending on going over and the stubbornness of it and now all getting very real.

Yep definite panicking!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭knock13

Big congrats Das kitty, beautiful name.
    all very exciting we are now into our month! I still feel like its ages away and never going to happen but due date only 9days away so better get my head around things!

knock13 wrote: »
    Big congrats Das kitty, beautiful name.
    all very exciting we are now into our month! I still feel like its ages away and never going to happen but due date only 9days away so better get my head around things!

Welcome to my world :-D;-)

Went for a walk with the dogs earlier. I only managed 25-30 mins over the rain but boy did I feel it after. I have such a pain in my pubic bone area since! Junior seems to still be quite high up even though he or she is head down. It's bum and legs seem to be tucked up in my ribs and I find it's making me breathless quite easily.

I'm not due until the end of the month so the any news texts and calls haven't started yet(thankfully!). A friend is predicting I'll go into labour on Thursday night though :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Congrats Das Kitty:)

Roesy wrote: »
    Went for a walk with the dogs earlier. I only managed 25-30 mins over the rain but boy did I feel it after. I have such a pain in my pubic bone area since! Junior seems to still be quite high up even though he or she is head down. It's bum and legs seem to be tucked up in my ribs and I find it's making me breathless quite easily.

I'm not due until the end of the month so the any news texts and calls haven't started yet(thankfully!). A friend is predicting I'll go into labour on Thursday night though :)

I find wearing a belly band helps when I'm out walking, it kind of stops the baby's head from bouncing up & down on my cervix!!
    Every now and again a foot wanders across and prods me under my ribs! Most uncomfortable!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Here we are. Gratuitous selfie!

null_zps9c284d08.jpg

Here we are. Gratuitous selfie!

null_zps9c284d08.jpg

Aww! How very sweet! His lil stripey number is very cute! Also, you look very well! I hope I look nearly as refreshed as you 24hrs after giving birth!

• Advertisement

Gorgous!! And you look great,hope i look as good a few hours after mine arrives.
    Dying tonite with cramps and pressure.horible

Advertisement