Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORK FASHIONISTAS!!

• 01-02-2013 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

just throwing an idea out there but I've been wanting to do a street fashion blog for ages but have always lacked in the actual fashion sense :P but one thing I have knowledge in is media, blogging and photography! so what I'm asking is would anybody be interested in starting a Cork based street fashion blog for 2013 :) if anyone is interested please PM me.
    Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

Hi I am Leandro. I am interested in starting a blog, and I am searching ideas about contents, and a partnership with creative sense. I am also interested in fashion and in a wider sense in carisma and fascination, What about collaborating? Pm me or contact me at <SNIP>

Advertisement