Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving

Options
  • 01-02-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a shaving brush, (007 type)
    no luck in Boots or Hickeys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

stipes212 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy a shaving brush, (007 type)
    no luck in Boots or Hickeys
    theres a barbers shop in st stephens green centre they have the old style razors and brushes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

Got mine from www.shaving.ie - got it delivered the next day after ordering!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you could also try debenhams on henry street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Boots on Lower Baggot Street have them.. I saw them in there the other day.
    I got one in The Body Shop a couple of years ago, they might still sell them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

colm_c wrote: »
    Got mine from www.shaving.ie - got it delivered the next day after ordering!

Bought stuff for the OH here, very pleased with the service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

+1 shaving.ie is excellent, go for a badger brush !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

+1 for shaving.ie, order before about 12 noon and you'll have it the next day. Not sure about ordering on weekends though.
    If you need something now, that place on stephens green has a lot of shaving gear. It's either on the first or second floor on the left hand side as you go in the main door.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭stipes212

Thanks folks, got sorted in Boots, Jervis. The barber in Arnotts also do them.
    That Shaving.ie a bit on the expensive side for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

There is a barber shop supplier on abbey st. Over towards the twisted pepper.

Advertisement