Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a plaque made in Cork

Options
  • 01-02-2013 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a place in Cork where you can get a metal commorative plaque made for a good price? I'm talking about the kind of metal plate you see attached to buildings and under pictures of famous people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭grange mac

TheChief36 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a place in Cork where you can get a metal commorative plaque made for a good price? I'm talking about the kind of metal plate you see attached to buildings and under pictures of famous people?

Try ballincollig picture framing. Decent guys there and much cheaper than guys in cork. if they cant help u they will know someone that can.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

down by the gpo theres a trophy shop that should be able to help you , I'm sorry but the name escapes me.

Edit : the poster below me has the name I couldnt think of....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Gerald McCarthy on Princess St will be able to sort you out.

Advertisement