Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody ever used Fleurop?

Options
  • 02-02-2013 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3 FatFreddie

Just wondering if anyone on here has ever used Fleurop or any other international flower delivery places? Looking to get flowers delivered to Brussels soon but have never done anything like it before so haven't a clue how reliable companies like Fleurop are!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I've not used them. TBH, I've never heard of them. Can you not find a local florist that will do Interflora? Alternatively, I'm fairly certain M & S will deliver. They have a branch in Brussels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FatFreddie

I haven't actually looked into local florists yet, thought it could get a bit messy. And just came across that Fleurop site after doing a quick Google search so thought I'd try check it out.

M&S could be a good shout though. I'll have a look into them. Thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Haven't heard of Fleurop before.

I have used Interflora (for sending internationally) in the past without any problems. http://www.interflora.ie

I've always used these lads, they're great
    http://www.floweradvisor.com/
    You can often find a discount code either from them or somewhere online also

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AlwaysAmber

Fleurop are the European version of Interflora.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 FatFreddie

Thanks for the replies folk. I decided to go with interflora in the end. Their prices seem to be among the best and from reading a few reviews they seem to be reliable enough. Here's hoping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Should be OK. I've sent flowers Interflora abroad, and there's never been a problem.

Advertisement