Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get in shape!?

Options
  • 02-02-2013 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

We are final year UCD Health and Performance Science students looking to recruit participants for a 6 week study using a specific type of training.

This is a unique opportunity to take part in potentially ground breaking form of training aimed at improving how you look and feel. Participants will receive 6 weeks of training as well as detailed physical analysis worth €500.

This study has still a few places left but contact us fast to guarantee your spot.

Contact us at: UCDEXERCISE@HOTMAIL.COM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 UCDexercise

Hey guys, thanks for all who viewed this thread and signed up.

We still have about 10 places left so now is your chance, please contact us ASAP on the email provided to get scheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

What times does the training take place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

What times does the training take place?

and how often? I would actually be interested if you can give more information on whats expected of the participants.

Also would you be able to say how many people would be taking part overall?

If you would like to contact us directly by email we can give you a complete run down of everything involved. Thanks for showing interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Gonzo I emailed, they send you out the info, I guess the reason they don't post it is because it does look relatively tough and they don't wanna turn people off.

Its only 2 days a week, 3 times are offered. Worth emailing them anyway!

• Advertisement

Volunteers must be male and have a bmi over 25.

Advertisement