Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilets in Valentines/Spiral Tree

Options
  • 02-02-2013 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm frustrated about the standard of the toilets in both Valentines and Spiral Tree. Basically there are no toilet seats, AT ALL! When I go to the 'Ladies' I expect to feel like a lady, it should be my choice whether I sit or not but if I am to pay between 5 and 10 euro then surely I should be allowed the option. If I go out in Dublin or Carrick, this does not happen and frankly I'm tired of this. This carry on has extended to other places in town, what does it take to be allowed a seat anymore? What do other people here think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Shur ye dont use the seats at all, yiz just hover and cover the seat in piss, so the next person won't use it

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sharpie82

Perhaps...but if I'm paying in I just want what goes with the entrance fee... I'm not paying in to see pissed on bowls...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Just a wild idea but try taking this to the manager rather than boards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sharpie82

Your right Ghost Buster, it's been pissing me off for so long now...last night I just wanted to rant!

Advertisement