Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Cakes-New Orleans style?

Options
  • 02-02-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

A random question-I'm wondering if anyone has any idea if anywhere in Dublin sells King cakes, as in the kind popular in New Orleans?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Cake & Pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

I am not sure but it would be worth looking on www.yelp.ie and have a look in the deli and cafe section. They list 100s of cafes and delis so I am sure there will be places that can help out listed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Just googled it hadn't heard of them before, looks like a giant cinnamon roll with some icing if you can't find a bakery to do it maybe one of the smaller home bakeries that do wedding/birthday cakes could help it, bet they're yum.

Advertisement