Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Happy Christmas everyone. Thanks for the company over the year. I wish you all the very best.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Christmas to everyone here on boards. Thank you to everyone who's posted here during the year. Ye are the definition of the Christmas spirit. I hope ye all have a wonderful day. Join us on the 26th to start the 12 days of Christmas count up :D

Enjoy the season. Stay safe and look after yerselves and drink plenty and eat even more.

Merry merry Christmas again folks :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Well I can't believe it but I peeped out and I think Santa's been and gone. Especially lucky as someone finally went to sleep at 10.47pm and there appears to be a surprise of a very complicated car track set out there! Santa's great.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Merry Christmas guys n gals!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Christmas to everyone who's contributed to the Christmas forum and made it great reading. I've really enjoyed visiting it as its one of the best forum on Boards. Thanks especially to Gliztgirl who made me feel like I was at the Toy Show and to Donegal_man for his dedication to the Countdown thread. I hope everyone has a wonderful time and that Santa is especially generous this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Christmas morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭DenMan

Happy Christmas everybody! Have a wonderful time and all the very best for 2016. :)

18 pairs of socks and 2 selection boxes. Deadly. Still a bit grumpy from the 5am wake up call though.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

It's Christmas!!!!

Hope you all have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Happy Christmas one and all! Everyone still in bed here - no smallies in this house! I guess I'd better get up in a minute, for the day that's in it! Any of you with kids, hope ye are having a ball! Enjoy the day and eat, drink and be merry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Happy Christmas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Happy Christmas everyone! We have no electricity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Merry Christmas Everyone. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Merry Christmas everyone! Really enjoyed reading through the thread the past month or so, you're all a great Christmas cherry bunch! Slight disaster to wake up this morning to no power but we're back up and running now, thanks to the swiftness of the ESB. Thankfully we usually don't have dinner until the evening so no panic with the turkey. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Merry Christmas Boardsies, hope Santa has brought you everything you wished for!
    And never mind the rain, have a wonderful day!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a lovely day. Thanks to everyone here for making the lead up to Christmas so much fun, especially Loughc and Posy for keeping everything running smoothly!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Christmas everybody! :D

Thanks to Loughc for being a pleasure to mod with and to everyone who posts here and makes this one of the best, and happiest, forums to moderate, contribute to and read. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you have a lovely day :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a lovely day. Thanks to everyone here for making the lead up to Christmas so much fun, especially Loughc and Posy for keeping everything running smoothly!

I second that - best mods ever 🎅🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Merry Christmas everyone ! Been on here always makes the run up to Christmas so festive and enjoyable, and I look forward to obsessing over Christmas all through 2016 with you all again ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Hope everyone had a great day, the kids(myself) had us up at half 5 this morning, they are in bed now and we are wrecked, great day though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I thought our one-year-old would be too young to notice Christmas, but he was definitely excited this morning! He only got a few small presents but he was so happy to discover them, and he also figured out very quickly that my present (a cajon) was lots of fun too ;) We had to put him to bed a whole hour early, I've never seen him so exhausted! So much fun and we get to do it all over again at my parents' tomorrow :)

Mine are still wired. Talking to a ninja turtle and singing into a microphone singing let it go. I wouldn't mind but they were sent to the cot at 8. Get to sleep, we've been up since 5.

I thought the Christmas nuts here would appreciate my husband's gift to me. It's a handmade (handmade by a Boardsie) Christmas decoration.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I thought the Christmas nuts here would appreciate my husband's gift to me. It's a handmade (handmade by a Boardsie) Christmas decoration.

That's amazing!!!

Loughc wrote: »
    That's amazing!!!

Isn't it? Some people are just so so talented. It's staying out all year!

Isn't it? Some people are just so so talented. It's staying out all year!

The ones that stay out all year are my favourite ones!! :D

That's fabulous Toto. I'd keep it out all year to if it were mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Can't believe it's all over for another year! The day flew for me. We had a lovely time, kids had a ball and I got a totally unexpected gift of a beautiful wooden lap guitar :) Also, my dad who had been in hospital for 5 weeks, got out earlier in the week and made it into my house for the dinner. So all in all I think this year will be tough to beat. Hope everyone else had a good one :)

See ye next year! :D

• Advertisement

Can't believe it's all over for another year!
    See ye next year! :D

The day is over but the season has only just begun :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement