Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Another glorious morning out there, the ground was covered in heavy frost, very wintery out there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

yes its lovely and christmasssy today! Lough C you were my no 1 match on boardsie love! I think it must be the Christmas/weather combo!! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

My matches are;

Rovert,
    SarahLil,
    Glitzgirl,
    Bootup,
    Capt'n Midnight,
    gerrybbadd,
    JP Liz V1,
    gnfnrhead,
    Lord TSC,
    kitten k,
    Omackeral

Sorry Snowgal, it's not you. It's me!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Mine are mainly people from a private forum I used to post in but Posy, SarahLil and Glitzgirl all make an appearance!

Mine are mainly people from a private forum I used to post in but Posy, SarahLil and Glitzgirl all make an appearance!

Yea I'm disappointed neither you or Posy made my list. But I do post more in other forums so i guess it makes sense.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Yea I'm disappointed neither you or Posy made my list. But I do post more in other forums so i guess it makes sense.

People on your friends list aren't included in it.

People on your friends list aren't included in it.

Oooooh... that makes much more sense.... so according to boards you can't love your friends :P

Oooooh... that makes much more sense.... so according to boards you can't love your friends :P

Joke's on Boards because I hate everyone equally. :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

What's this match thing your all talking about ? For some reason om not getting any notifications from boards anymore so I just logged on to check !

Not very christmasy but today is the first nice day we've had imo sunny but not freezing. Definitly the first day I've felt like opening the windows and the whole feeling of a spring clean :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    What's this match thing your all talking about ? For some reason om not getting any notifications from boards anymore so I just logged on to check !

Not very christmasy but today is the first nice day we've had imo sunny but not freezing. Definitly the first day I've felt like opening the windows and the whole feeling of a spring clean :pac:

Yeah me too what's this match thing?

• Advertisement

my matches are:

Loughc
    Glitzgirl
    Toto Wolfcastle
    Posy
    RentDayBlues
    Jude13
    kitten_k
    iguana
    leahyl
    Alicat
    BabysCoffee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

SarahLil wrote: »
    my matches are:

Loughc
    Glitzgirl
    Toto Wolfcastle
    Posy
    RentDayBlues
    Jude13
    kitten_k
    iguana
    leahyl
    Alicat
    BabysCoffee

I matched with someone!!! Wohoo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yaay- I'm never on people's lists!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Posy wrote: »
    Yaay- I'm never on people's lists!! :D

You're third on my list! :)

I always just end up skimming through people's lists looking for my username :o

My list is

Loughc
    SarahLil
    Posy
    Toto Wolfcastle
    Whispered
    RentDayBlues
    Mystery Egg
    Leahyl
    Kitten_k
    Iguana
    Jude13

Posy you made my list ! And toto :) despite your antisocial protests :pac:

I seem to be holding up second place behind Loughc :p Not that I'm competitive or anything at all :pac: :pac: hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    My list is

Loughc
    SarahLil
    Posy
    Toto Wolfcastle
    Whispered
    RentDayBlues
    Mystery Egg
    Leahyl
    Kitten_k
    Iguana
    Jude13

Posy you made my list ! And toto :) despite your antisocial protests :pac:

:eek::eek::eek: I'm on a list! <3

Scarinae wrote: »
    You're third on my list! :)
    You're third on MY list! <3<3

Can we just agree we all love each other in the forum :P <3

• Advertisement

Oh, you big softie!! :pac:

This forum is great, in fairness. It's just so nice and happy.

Plus when I look at the Christmas decorations that are still around the house I think of this forum and remember that it's okay. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

This forum is great, in fairness. It's just so nice and happy.

Plus when I look at the Christmas decorations that are still around the house I think of this forum and remember that it's okay.

So do I!
    Thought I was the only one who still had the occasional Christmas ornament put up here and there...

I love this place, was in penneys today there was a Coca Cola holidays are coming pj top reduced it was two sizes too big but was still tempted to buy it, then I was going to take a photo I thought to myself my gang on boards would appreciate this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

It's almost like christmas here, my baby turns 2 on Monday so wrapping all her gifts, there's a lot. Can't wait to see her little face

Making cake and decorating tomorrow

Happy Valentines day elves ! :)<3

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

S had a crappy night's sleep and was awake from 3-6 then slept until 7.30 when I sent him off to play with his daddy and leave me to try and doze for a bit. I had told my husband to wake me at 9 and when he came in to me S was following after him with something he made for me. Tbh, I was in such a sour mood with S that I didn't give a crap about Valentines but when I saw his excited, happy face when he gave me the card he'd spent the morning making, complete with a scrawl inside that I'm told says, 'I love you mummy' my icy heart melted. :o

8x7ak5.jpg

Good morning my fellow elvies, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, we had a heavy sleet/snow shower yesterday, fad day weather wise.

I love the cold, crispy, dry days.

Missing the darker mornings and Christmas this morning, think it's the lack of holidays that's getting to me haha. Have a few days booked off in March can't wait for that and Easter Egg Chocolate.

• Advertisement

Good morning my fellow elvies, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, we had a heavy sleet/snow shower yesterday, fad day weather wise.

I love the cold, crispy, dry days.

Missing the darker mornings and Christmas this morning, think it's the lack of holidays that's getting to me haha. Have a few days booked off in March can't wait for that and Easter Egg Chocolate.
    We had massive hailstones. I was looking out the window hoping for snow though. :D I went out to put the bin out earlier (ah crap, I just realised I left it at the side of the house and I need to put it out on the road before bed) and it was cold and dry and lovely.

You must be counting down the days until your days off! My husband won a couple of nights in the hotel we got married in so as soon as he has his check up in a couple of weeks we're booking it. Can't wait.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement