Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Well trick or treating all done. Kids will be sick tomorrow. And me :pac: I can't post a pic it keeps saying pictures too large :( but got a lovely little light up christmas house for my christmas village , a purple cushion with bells that says jingle all the way and a gorgeous little stacked wooden sign that says believe in the magic of christmas ! as i speak I'm currently dismantling the halloween hallway and opening said christmas house for my village :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Well trick or treating all done. Kids will be sick tomorrow. And me :pac: I can't post a pic it keeps saying pictures too large :( but got a lovely little light up christmas house for my christmas village , a purple cushion with bells that says jingle all the way and a gorgeous little stacked wooden sign that says believe in the magic of christmas ! as i speak I'm currently dismantling the halloween hallway and opening said christmas house for my village :)

Good work lol post a picture when you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Loughc wrote: »
    2sani1e.jpg

I love this so much!!

This is the file I was trying to post the other day, it's beautiful isn't it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

SarahLil wrote: »
    Good work lol post a picture when you can!

Pictures don't co operate with me for some reason :pac: but I'll keep trying !

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Christmas is next month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Christmas is next month!

Beat me to it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

b4bba3dddee1afd891c52fed69ef5a8e.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Woooooooooo... November!!! :D:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posy wrote: »
    Woooooooooo... November!!! :D:D

Let the crazy season begin!!! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

953018a3e94dac183809302aaafa043a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Has anyone come across any of the Yankee candles on offer anywhere?

In particular Red Christmas Wreath, Spiced Orange or Cinnamon stick/Sparkling cinnamon?

When are you guys putting up your trees and decorations? I hope to have mine up within the next two weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

Hi strippedboxers i cant quote a post from my phone but homestore and more have sparkling cinnamon large jar for 17.99 .

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Poor S. He woke up this morning all excited because now that Halloween is over, it's winter time and he was expecting it to have snowed overnight. He's watching Disney Jr now and lots of the cartoons are showing winter episodes, Henry Hugglemonster is sledding with his family as I type, just re-enforcing his surety that it will snow any minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,491 ✭✭✭Heroditas

iguana wrote: »
    Poor S. He woke up this morning all excited because now that Halloween is over, it's winter time and he was expecting it to have snowed overnight. He's watching Disney Jr now and lots of the cartoons are showing winter episodes, Henry Hugglemonster is sledding with his family as I type, just re-enforcing his surety that it will snow any minute.

Poor guy!

Well, time for me to get my Spotify Christmas playlist done. I'll keep me going until Christmas FM hits the airwaves again. Monday 28th at noon is the launch I think?
    Not that far away!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

iguana wrote: »

It is a bit chiller today...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I feel S pain. I've been waiting for snow since 2010!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I may be listening to Do They Know it's Christmas....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Spent a good portion of the morning dancing around to Jingle Bells. The toddler loves it!

When does Argos usually have their 3for2 sale?

Has anyone come across any of the Yankee candles on offer anywhere?

In particular Red Christmas Wreath, Spiced Orange or Cinnamon stick/Sparkling cinnamon?

When are you guys putting up your trees and decorations? I hope to have mine up within the next two weeks :D

Cinnamon stick large was less than 20 euro from Yankee in Blanchardstown, Sparkling Cinnamon is on special in Homestore and more I think it's less than 19euro, Happy Shopping I will be stocking up myself love them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭DenMan

Was out for a walk earlier and it was nice and clear. Hardly any wind at all and the sky was clear. It was very wintry weather (the proper one that is). :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Took down all the halloween decorations, so glad to see the back of them! Painting starts tomorrow.

In other news, this little guy joined us today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Took down all the halloween decorations, so glad to see the back of them! Painting starts tomorrow.

In other news, this little guy joined us today :)

I have so much painting to do.. I stripped my kitchen presses and everything!

I ordered 2 elves from wish and they were meant to arrive by the 31st of October, hoping they will be joining us soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Well hello November you're looking horrid well today. I bought some red led lights yesterday and this afternoon taped them to the inside of one of my windows. So now I have red lights as a border with a candle bridge also in the window. Looking horrid well I must say but can't post a picture for you as I have no camera to take the picture with.

Heartv xmas is now live. Sky channel 387. Shaking Stevens currently playing! I'm so happy!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Tesco Christmas ad was just on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Whispered wrote: »
    Spent a good portion of the morning dancing around to Jingle Bells. The toddler loves it!

When does Argos usually have their 3for2 sale?

U.K. One is meant to start on the 4th of November. Last time it was a a couple of days later here. Hotukdeals also saying Argos will also be doing a 3 for 2 on Christmas decorations

Was in Penneys today and toy show pj's flying out. Picked up one of the kids that's was their. They took my name and number to pick up the other two on Thursday mornin.

Bitter cold this evening or maybe it's just me having a cuppa and my first fruit slice from Dunnes to start the season off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'm making truffles while Heart Xmas is playing in the background. It might as well be Christmas!

Can we post this everywhere on boards now.

2zqblaf.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,491 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Loughc wrote: »
    Heartv xmas is now live. Sky channel 387. Shaking Stevens currently playing! I'm so happy!! :D

I've now changed channels. I also was on the receiving end of the rolling of the eyes. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement