Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas Everyone :) May you all have a happy and healthy day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Merry Christmas to you all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

A very Merry Christmas to every single one of you!

I hope Santa has brought you everything you wished for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Wished my almost 3 year old merry Christmas just now, she's been sick all week with a nasty cold so is not in good form but even by her standards it was a bit scrooge like to scream in response "I don't merry Christmas "

Oh well, waiting for the 4 year old to wake . . . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Happy Christmas Everybuddy!!! Joy to your worlds!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Merry Christmas everyone, rentdayblues that is cute, I hope she's on the mend soon

Have a magical day everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Merru Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a fab day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Happy Christmas to all! I'm still in bed...! No kiddies in this house so...lol

Hope ye all have a great day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a great day!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Merry Christmas! Chocolate Santa half eaten, Christmas Brekkie cooking and Home Alone 2 on the telly!

Have a great day everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Santa came!!!! It was touch and go but I knew I'd make it onto the nice list! (Although when my alarm went off at 8.30 and I was downstairs putting bread in the oven I thought my husband would kick me off the nice list again. :D)

Have a wonderful day everyone. Savour every minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Merry Christmas everyone! Already have the champagne flowing! ;) Hope you all have a lovely few days with your loved ones, friends and families! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Christmas everyone , hope you all had a wonderful day :)
    x

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Still so full.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Hehe, Loughc, I just came on here to post the same thing.

I keep eyeing the trifle though...
    Haven't touched it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I hope the day lived up to all of your expectations. Merry Christmas.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

I'm also ridiculously full!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hope you guys had a wonderful day :) x

I'm lying on the couch debating a turkey and stuffing sandwich but I'm so full, but it's there . . . .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm lying on the couch debating a turkey and stuffing sandwich but I'm so full, but it's there . . . .

I had my sambo at 9.30 it was amazing. So so so horribly full. Totally worth it tho.

• Advertisement

I want cake for breakfast but I don't think I can get away with it in this house. :( Cake for dinner later it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Chaotic day but brilliant fun! The kids both stayed asleep yesterday morning until 7.30 so we got a lie-in! They normally stir any time between 6 and 7.
    Pandemonium opening the Santa presents and then the in-laws and my mum arrived for a massive fry cooked by yours truly at 10.30.
    Then more presents and fights as the kids tried to play with each other's presents.
    Visited some relatives and then to the in-laws with my mum as well for dinner (they only live around the corner).
    Stuffed ourselves and put the kids to bed there before wrapping them in blankets and running home with them at 10 to put them back in bed. They didn't even wake up!!
    It was 11pm before me and Mrs. H even opened our own presents before we collapsed on the sofa.
    The kids were still opening stuff this morning...

Brilliant day though. Hope everyone had a great time.
    Now I have to figure out how to fit all the packaging and paper in the green bin!!

We had second Christmas this morning, the almost 3 year old was in such bad form all day yesterday it really wasn't what I'd hoped for. They had a pile of gifts left to open so we set it up like Christmas morning, lights, music and food! It was so worth it, a really lovely morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I hope you all enjoyed your day! Our two year old was so excited, he just had the best day from start to finish and conked out for 12 hours last night! He's been dancing around the house all morning so it hasn't worn off yet. Off to the mother-in-law's for Steevenzes dinner and then we'll be going down to my folks for a few days. Between this and his birthday earlier in December, he's gonna find life a real let-down in January when he won't have presents to open every few days :pac:

I think the few days between Christmas and New Years are my favourite. Everything's so chilled out and the pressure is off. However my thoughts and prayers are with retail workers at this time.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

So does anyone else need to join me in knocking out a wall and building an extension to house the new toys? The next few days are going to be like an insane game of Tetris while I try to work out how to fit his presents into his playroom and bedroom. S's solution is that we can find room for them in my bedroom as that doesn't have any toys in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Ah December 26th the second Christmas day in our house. Full 3 courses again a few hours ago my jeans are seriously getting tight right about now. Hope everyone had a nice day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I hope everyone had a lovely St Stephen's Day. Had a second Christmas dinner today and I have to say it was nicer than yesterday's. Went for a drive this evening to look at others Christmas trees and decorations.

2nd Christmas dinner again here today. Also amazing. Another lovely day.

I didn't have a second Christmas dinner but I turned the leftovers into a disappointing pie. Luckily there are loads more leftovers to get through so I can redeem myself!

I also had the cake I wanted and I added all the caramel sauce and double cream to a hot chocolate so it wasn't a terrible food day.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I only had a turkey and stuffing sambo yesterday morning, did me till bed time. I wouldn't mind, but I didn't exactly eat everything in sight on Sunday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement