Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

To celebrate the cold weather I bought S's first big Santa present. Teksta Robot Puppy. He's going to love it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

I you guys get snow I will be pee'd. Take loads of pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

No snow here yet :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I've a better chance of winning the lotto than seeing a decent snowfall here me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Woke up at 3am hearing hail and wind- it was so noisy so I got excited thinking there is a chance I will wake up to see white everywhere!! While there was bit of white in our garden this morning there is none!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I have snow! I also have my nephews later. Mwahahahaha the fun is going to be great!

mud wrote: »
    I have snow! I also have my nephews later. Mwahahahaha the fun is going to be great!

Lucky you! Where are you? Send some to Donegal! ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

mud wrote: »

Pics of GTFO :pac:

Doesn't even look like threatening to snow here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Lucky you! Where are you? Send some to Donegal! ;)

East Limerick!
    Loughc wrote: »
    Pics of GTFO :pac:

Doesn't even look like threatening to snow here :(

Dublin will see snow in the afternoon (according to the weather wizards over in the weather forum)

I will upload a few pics later.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's sunny at the moment in Dublin! Not a snowman to be seen. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Snow in West Dublin right now, big old flakes of it :D

Posy wrote: »
    It's sunny at the moment in Dublin! Not a snowman to be seen. :pac:

I was closer to getting a tan today than I was frost bite.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

IT'S SNOWING IN DUBLIN CITY CENTRE.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Dolbert wrote: »
    Snow in West Dublin right now, big old flakes of it :D

Oooh what part?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Oooh what part?

On the Maynooth line, it's been snowing since the Phoenix Park!

Dolbert wrote: »
    On the Maynooth line, it's been snowing since the Phoenix Park!

Amazing!

Just noticed that it's snowing in south Dublin too!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

It's snowing here in Scotland.

Amazing!

Just noticed that it's snowing in south Dublin too!

Snowing north Dublin too haha. It feels like Christmas again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Cavan

A nice bit of snow this afternoon about 1cm sitting on top of car. Hopefully we get a good top up tonight. No problem getting home there a while ago with the roads. Only one part of town to the other but still.

Loughc wrote: »
    I was closer to getting a tan today than I was frost bite.
    This has me in stitches, just what I needed this evening. :D Thanks LoughC.

We'd a bit of snow here, nothing to write home about and it hasn't stuck at all, melted as soon as it hit the ground :( Hoping we get a bit more of it tonight so I can look at it without having to go out in it. Though I'd love a walk in the snow. Would be fab.

• Advertisement

What's the snow status this morning elves? Just a light dusting on the cars and bins here.

Snow kept coming and going all day at work and it looked like it was snowing thick on my way home but not enough to lie :( I went to brother in law's house at top of town where there was decent bit of snow and I skidded! Woke up to see no snow at our house once again this morning but I got to see white everywhere this morning in Letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

What's the snow status this morning elves? Just a light dusting on the cars and bins here.

Must've snowed a little more overnight here.. frozen snow on cars and roofs and roads in the estate look dodgy, Dublin 24..

Light dusting here, nothing to write home about. It's frozen though and no sign of thawing yet. There is a blazing winter sun out, it's feels much brighter than normal lol for some reason.

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you're all having a great day xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

15941349_10154974640383724_4900559790509840292_n.jpg?oh=d4df79fac0c0f42362f504ad5783a849&oe=58D6CFC4

I second that but at least we have this forum! :)

I second that but at least we have this forum! :)

I second this haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Snow today for me too, glad to get home after work and be warm and cosy.
    Going to have a lazy-ish week-end and pretend it is still that lovely limbo between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lovely light fall of snow last night and as the toddler had a very long nap yesterday he was still up. We got him bundled up in so many layers he was walking like a penguin. He watched the bigger kids throw snow at each other, caught it in his hands, made tracks and jumped in it. He loved it. Even today when he saw his coat again he got really excited about the "snowp" and couldn't understand where it was gone. So cute.

We are going on a short family break soon so my post Christmas blues are gone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Snow froze on car last night a light dusting also at some stage overnight. No more today but it looks like it will freeze again tonight. The estate I live in was ok this morning slightly slippy however the estate my parents live in was frozen all day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement