Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Loughc wrote: »
    We'll be planning on putting them back up before you know it.
    I've already decided mine is going up in Nov. I want it up for as long as possible this year.

Plus I am hoping to go to the Galway Xmas Markets so I want it up for when I get back, which means putting it up before going.

God I am planning that day already, movies, jammies, music, take away, few drinks (if I am able), tree up, etc.

Oh I can't wait. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just booked Disneyland for May, something to look forward to :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

We did Disney 2 years in a row, early December couple of years ago. OMG....it was so Christmasy... Just back from the Harry Potter experience in London, where it is Christmas til end of January. Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

I just used my first Christmas emoji of the year!!!

(Can't use them on boards, they turn out all gobbledygook)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We're only 11 months away from the big day :D

• Advertisement

Woohoo first Rudolph Day of 2017!!!

Rudolph-day.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I forgot about Rudolph Day but I'm still wearing Christmas socks :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

miamee wrote: »
    I forgot about Rudolph Day but I'm still wearing Christmas socks :D

Snap haha.

16195278_10155019939683724_5038759154017448776_n.jpg?oh=bad4e2ce9208d55c5d5f4c8afb06d9fc&oe=59193625

Wow it's so windy out there. This is the bad side of the winter weather I was hoping we'd avoid this winter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I might still be using my Christmas tea towels and towels :D

Went to my sister's today, I actually had a few bits that never arrived for her and the kids in time for Christmas and unbeknown to me, she was the same.. like a mini Christmas exchanging presents, even has some mince pies!

We're taking down our tree tonight :o

Going to light the fire, getting into jammies, put on the TV and take it down.

Trying to make it as bearable as possible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've a tonne of stuff recorded on the Eir box from the last few months. Christmas Ads are a plenty in this house.:D

We decided to leave the tree up for another week or two :o I couldn't take it down.

This is the latest its been up :o

We decided to leave the tree up for another week or two :o I couldn't take it down.

Bet it's so cosy on a day like today, it's freezing!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

So... what's your... em... address again?

>_>

<_<

I'll bring hot chocolate and shortbreads.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

I.l bring d wine.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Hello fellow elves from the KSA this weekend, I guess I should look at it as being a bit closer to the origin of Christmas.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We decided over the weekend that we will try for africa of christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

I'm still eating Christmas Cake & my daughter asked me for a mince pie yesterday. I've a jar of mince in the press, I might make some during the week as a surprise for her :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I ate the last of the Christmas jam yesterday then I was in Lidl and bought us some MerryTeasers that were being sold off for 30c each. They were selling off other Christmas treats as well but I drew the line at the MerryTeasers. My waist line can't take any more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I have to say I was very good this Christmas foodwise and I still put on weight:( if that was the way it was going I should have enjoyed some treats!! Work clothes are too tight.

I have to say I was very good this Christmas foodwise and I still put on weight:( if that was the way it was going I should have enjoyed some treats!! Work clothes are too tight.

Ah crazyteacher I'm the same. Didn't even drink too much either and did dry january (well 2 and a half weeks of it) and still didn't lose weight..

4,000th post in the Christmas forum... :D

Might watch a Christmas movie to celebrate... :D

Oh you should. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Last night in KSA before I head home, I think I will give Christmas vacation a whirl. Its my favourite movie so I was leaving it till just before I flew home at Christmas however I never got around to watching it.

Jude13 wrote: »
    Last night in KSA before I head home, I think I will give Christmas vacation a whirl. Its my favourite movie so I was leaving it till just before I flew home at Christmas however I never got around to watching it.

Love it! One of my favourites.. husband and my in -laws call me Clarke Griswald!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

amor3 wrote: »
    Ah crazyteacher I'm the same. Didn't even drink too much either and did dry january (well 2 and a half weeks of it) and still didn't lose weight..

Got a heavy cold now to top things off. In other news lidl still selling Christmas movies. That made me smile:)

• Advertisement

January is over!! :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement