Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Saw an ad on Sky yesterday evening, Christmas movies to start in July. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

On a warm summers day like today all i can think about is when the BT Christmas Store opens (mid August I assume). Not long now. I was talking to my mam today and we were discussing how quick the year is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

lycan238 wrote: »
    On a warm summers day like today all i can think about is when the BT Christmas Store opens (mid August I assume). Not long now. I was talking to my mam today and we were discussing how quick the year is going.

The Harrods one used to open in June but I looked it up and think it's not opening till July this year, the bah humbugs used to give out yards every year it opens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Kids on summer holiday soon! Then Halloween stock be appearing and back to school supplies ! Can't wait.
    I've just gotten emailed a load of Christmas beauty and retail stock that's expected in this season which is cool to sit down and be able to flick through !

And I have ordered ( hoping someone who crafts can help me with the name of them lol !) These giant plastic Christmas tree ornament baubles. Some people use them to put pictures or keepsakes in to hang on a Christmas tree? I've ordered some to put nail Polish bottles in for Christmas displays / gift bags ! Can't wait !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Kids on summer holiday soon! Then Halloween stock be appearing and back to school supplies ! Can't wait.
    I've just gotten emailed a load of Christmas beauty and retail stock that's expected in this season which is cool to sit down and be able to flick through !

And I have ordered ( hoping someone who crafts can help me with the name of them lol !) These giant plastic Christmas tree ornament baubles. Some people use them to put pictures or keepsakes in to hang on a Christmas tree? I've ordered some to put nail Polish bottles in for Christmas displays / gift bags ! Can't wait !!
    I am so looking forward to Back to school supply sales!!! (every year, it's like Christmas!)

I dunno that I've ever seen giant baubles, but well done with the creative Christmas display idea - very cool!

• Advertisement

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    I am so looking forward to Back to school supply sales!!! (every year, it's like Christmas!)

I dunno that I've ever seen giant baubles, but well done with the creative Christmas display idea - very cool!

I know ! Back to school supplies in the shops is my major kick off to autumn in general ! I love it :) I must be the only parent who is happy to get the back to school supply book list ha!

I seen someone do something similar with feathers and pictures of memores or loved ones who had passed and naturally I thought omg if you could get a nail Polish bottle in there that would be fantastic for Christmas hahaha ... so sad ! But excited ! Got to love ali express :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Off topic but there's nowhere better on boards to share good news. I just passed my driving test!

Actually, to bring it back on topic, this means I can go see whatever Santa I want this year, not just ones on a bus route! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh well done!! :D

I've seen you posting in the learning to drive forum- that's great news! I'm actually delighted for you. :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Thanks. I'm not delighted yet though. Still haven't managed to unwind from how stressed I'd got myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Congratulations to the newlywed LoughC! C'mon lads, now's our chance to trash the place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Easter! Easter! Easter! Easter! Easter! Easter! Easter! :D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations, LoughC!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Dolbert wrote: »
    Congratulations to the newlywed LoughC! C'mon lads, now's our chance to trash the place!
    Heeeeeeey! :p

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Christmas! :)

!Many congratz LoughC! :)

(Tomorrow is Rudolph day, anyone celebrate?) :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats :)

Congratulations mr and Mrs Loughc wishing many happy years of Christmas forum moderating together :D sure where else would you want to be lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Congratulations loughc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Congratulations LoughC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Half way mark today :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

This day 6 months is Christmas Eve. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Boots are being influenced by a Christmas song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEzTnjKneU8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

We've reached the halfway mark today :pac:

and Happy Rudolph Day Elferybody!
    rudolph.jpg

Half way to Christmas ! Celebrating the occasion with some ice cream , candles lit and watching Christmas with the kranks ! :) the fact it's still bright outside is just ruining it though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Congratulations LoughC and Jwacqui, hope you both have an amazing honeymoon :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Big Congratulations LoughC! Hope you had an amazing day and enjoy your honeymoon!

6 months until Christmas!!!whoop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Congratulations Loughc. I saw the pics on the wedding thread. You both look like you are enjoying the day and you both look wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Congratulations to you both!! X

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm watching The Holiday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

'Tis a bit cooler now thanks be to God. Can't be doing with all this heatwave business at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know with the last few years they haven't being any decorations in the Argos Autumn/Winter catalogue but it still generally has the toys/gifts for Christmas. This is only a few weeks away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement