Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

amor3 wrote: »
    Just booked Disneyland Paris for a pre Christmas break! Sam, our elf on the shelf will deliver the tickets the night of the toy show.... can't bloody wait!!!!

Omg !!! That's fantastic ! Id love to go to disney land for Christmas the decorations look amazing! Some very lucky people in your house amor. Enjoy <3

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Glitz- I think you're right!! I deserve to have a set!!haha!! We were slightly down after wedding but we were stuck in the house with snow so we made the most out of it making snowman and all! We booked a minimoon to Portugal last minute!

Amor3, I'm so jealous of your little people!!! Saw it on Facebook so I think I'm gonna check it out properly now! Starting to think that perhaps this thread is dangerous for me with my Disney obsession!! Plus a mix of Christmas and Disney!!uhhhh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Just booked Disneyland Paris for a pre Christmas break! Sam, our elf on the shelf will deliver the tickets the night of the toy show.... can't bloody wait!!!!

That reminds me I must book our tickets for during our honeymoon soon. God if we get snow while in Disneyland at Christmastime during my honeymoon I'll loose my sh*t!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Guys, there was just a too good to be true offer earlier on Facebook! Maybe the same one you seen Disneydiva??!! I really couldn't pass up the opportunity. Only thing is, the kids better not think Sam will bring something like that every year! They were lucky with sweets and elf ears last year :-)

Guys, there was just a too good to be true offer earlier on Facebook! Maybe the same one you seen Disneydiva??!! I really couldn't pass up the opportunity. Only thing is, the kids better not think Sam will bring something like that every year! They were lucky with sweets and elf ears last year :-)

Perhaps! Was it for two adults and two children? One without park tickets? Haha pressure may be on for next year!! 😉 Awww it will be amazing and they are so lucky and the parents are too!!

• Advertisement

Perhaps! Was it for two adults and two children? One without park tickets? Haha pressure may be on for next year!! 😉 Awww it will be amazing and they are so lucky and the parents are too!!

Haha.. yes it was! I got the last one and then they put another one up a couple of hours later and it was even cheaper again!!!

I just messaged them there!!eek!!

I just messaged them there!!eek!!

Haha... it's a great deal!!

You don't have a copy of the link do you ? I'd love to go !!!

It is on Recession Traveller FB. If you message them they'll possibly give it to you

• Advertisement

Did you book it Disney???

Glitz, they have brilliant deals all year round worth liking there page!

Thank you amor and disney ! I'm off to like the page now !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I got the ALL CLEAR. I am cancer freeeeeeeee!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Absolutely wonderful news. Thrilled for you! :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Ah that's great news. Delighted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Brilliant news SB, delighted for you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Huge congratulations, such wonderful news, thrilled for you!! XxX

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

kitten_k wrote: »

Brilliant news - I'm absolutely thrilled for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congratulations Hun :)

That news has just made this miserable week so much better

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Absolutely wonderful news. Thrilled for you! :):):)
    gidget wrote: »
    Ah that's great news. Delighted for you.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Shadow1983 wrote: »
    Huge congratulations, such wonderful news, thrilled for you!! XxX
    Cork Lass wrote: »
    Brilliant news - I'm absolutely thrilled for you.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Congratulations Hun :)

That news has just made this miserable week so much better

Thank you all so so much. I just cannot believe it. I am over the moon :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Christmas has come early!

That is fantastic news, Striped boxers!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Flipping great news!!! The biggest Christmas pressies has already been given this year!

Awwww awesome waking up and checking on this to see great news!! So delighted!! Hope you're doing something Christmassy to celebrate!! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

That's amazing StripedBoxers, congratulations!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I came in to post about a facebook page I came across by accident the other day that some (all) of you might like: It's Not Long Til Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

That is wonderful Boxers. Thrilled to bits for you.

Brilliant news stripedboxers!! The best Christmas wish ever... congratulations! Go celebrate, enjoy xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Best news I've heard all week StripedBoxers. The biggest congratulations to you, absolutely delighted for you! Now you can enjoy the rest of the year and especially Christmas with peace of mind and full of cheer! :D:D

Posy wrote: »
    Christmas has come early!

That is fantastic news, Striped boxers!!! :D
    Jude13 wrote: »
    Flipping great news!!! The biggest Christmas pressies has already been given this year!
    Awwww awesome waking up and checking on this to see great news!! So delighted!! Hope you're doing something Christmassy to celebrate!! ;)
    miamee wrote: »
    That's amazing StripedBoxers, congratulations!!
    Miaireland wrote: »
    That is wonderful Boxers. Thrilled to bits for you.
    Brilliant news stripedboxers!! The best Christmas wish ever... congratulations! Go celebrate, enjoy xxxx
    A_smurf wrote: »
    Best news I've heard all week StripedBoxers. The biggest congratulations to you, absolutely delighted for you! Now you can enjoy the rest of the year and especially Christmas with peace of mind and full of cheer! :D:D
    Thank you all so so much. I can't wait for Christmas this year. I'm going to enjoy it more than any other Christmas. Now that "it's gone" I can relax properly and make the most of Christmas and I plan on doing just that :D

When I was in hospital I had no good slippers, but I found two packs of Christmas slippers, so I brought those with me :P Nurses thought it was hilarious :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

SB Congrats on being cancer free. I hope you enjoy the rest of the year and have a fantastic Christmas 2017

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement