Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Tubs of heros and roses have landed in Dunnes let the countdown beginIMAG2085_zpsou8ggmlf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Tiny Tinsel Toes is my elf name! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

From now on I will only answer my elf name ... kringle chubby cheeks :D hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Kids back to school in about 2 weeks and then I'm off to brown thomas to have a good nose around hopefully while it's wet and miserable. I'll have to stop in for a hot choc to warm myself up then :p:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Squeaky Popsicle-Toes :o

Those Harry Potter decorations looks great, hopefully they will have them in Penneys here...otherwise a trip to Primark in Belfast might be on the cards :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I'm going for tea with a friend later and then into Brown Thomas :)

My elf name is Pudding Pickle Pants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Happy Jingle Bells ha ha nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/beauty-trends/a38073/best-beauty-advent-calendars-2015/

Best beauty advent calendars for 2017
    From Benefit to Charlotte Tilbury, these are the ultimate beauty advent calendars of 2017.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/beauty-hair/beauty-trends/a38073/best-beauty-advent-calendars-2015/

From Benefit to Charlotte Tilbury, these are the ultimate beauty advent calendars of 2017.

Oh there are some lovely ones there. Perfect present idea for the wifey! Thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

My elf name is Pixie Chatter-Box. :)
    My o/h's is Kringle Chatter-Box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Went into BT's this afternoon, went over budget as usual! :)

Loads of people buying decs, will be heading up again on Saturday, there was a lovely ring of snowflakes I had to leave behind but I have a spot picked out for it. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kringle Twinkle -eyes is going to visit the BT Christmas shop this weekend :D god bless my bank account :D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ooooh I like the Kiehl's and Body Shop ones. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

AH complaining that the build up to Christmas is getting esker each year.

They should spend some time here, and earn to love it.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057776308/2/#post104411241

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

AH complaining that the build up to Christmas is getting esker each year.

They should spend some time here, and earn to love it.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057776308/2/#post104411241

I started one of these Yesterday on a really positive note and it got closed!

Could you just imagine if the government did ban all Christmas advertising/sales/etc until the 1st/8th of December. Could you just imagine the out rage online with people saying they can't afford to get everything so close to together and everybody saying about all the jobs that weren't created in the months of November/December! It would be the same one's doing the whinging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Brown Thomas must be loving this every year, all the free publicity they get every year from the moaners who don't even like Christmas!
    Look, the countdown starts the same time every year (end of August) and all the bah humbugs come out and say "too early" or "its still summer". The countdown to Christmas will settle down again in about a week and the same moaners will be on again moaning around the middle of October when the Christmas ads start on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just got an email re the staff Christmas party :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

kitten_k wrote: »
    Just got an email re the staff Christmas party :D:D

Very exciting! Christmas nights out are the best.

I caught myself singing 'Let It Snow' yesterday morning. Great way to start the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭cinnamony

Hi elves! Been a long time since I popped in here :D
    Unfortunately many things happened and my christmas spirit dimmed but every thing is sorted now and I'm back to being all christmassy!
    I'm putting my extra mini bed room christmas tree up today because I honestly just cant hold myself anymore!!!!

• Advertisement

20915316_1532696693462374_7422034582500061030_n.png?oh=fa32a798983deb1af04fd25996e6a9b6&oe=5A34FD94

So who would like matching pj's???

https://www.patpat.com/category/Matching-Outfits/Family-Look.html

Never ordered from this site so don't know what they are like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

20915316_1532696693462374_7422034582500061030_n.png?oh=fa32a798983deb1af04fd25996e6a9b6&oe=5A34FD94

It's mad.

December seems ages away, when you say 15 weeks, it's like it's just around the corner.

It's mad.

December seems ages away, when you say 15 weeks, it's like it's just around the corner.

I remember this time last year I started seeing these pictures on facebook. It really did fly in because a lot of weeks you'd do something Christmassy!

Seen these o FB - how cute!

20430151_1232601680177147_1387748065175776301_n.jpg?oh=23629d9ac0f3bb04e29eb3ee0b7027bb&oe=59EBB0A4

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

cinnamony wrote: »
    Hi elves! Been a long time since I popped in here :D
    Unfortunately many things happened and my christmas spirit dimmed but every thing is sorted now and I'm back to being all christmassy!
    I'm putting my extra mini bed room christmas tree up today because I honestly just cant hold myself anymore!!!!

Welcome back Cinnamony glad your spirit is back! :)

Less than 15 weeks to December oh hell yes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Driving back from work tonight, soaked to the skin and the dark setting in, fire lit and husband had chinese food ordered - it's feeling very cosy and wintery in my life!

Now, only one little issue. We have a few days in Cork booked early Sept, for our "summer holiday". So I'd like it to stay wintery until we hit the beach, then go back to high teens temperature during the day so the toddler can paddle, then back to wintery at night (sea view and I love a stormy sea). We do have wetsuits and rain gear so fun times anyway, but a bit of sun would be nice. Just for those 3 days mind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

I didn't realise it was only 15 weeks to December. Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Jolly Jingle Bells reporting for duty Fresh Popcorn.

Can I ask who got a panicked call from their Bank Manager over the past 36 or so hours? Only for the humble game of GAA on Sunday I would head up to the BT shop.

• Advertisement

I'm tempted to look at but I want to wait to see it. Brown Thomas Christmas shop!

http://www.brownthomas.com/living/the-christmas-shop/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement