Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I was in Tesco in Drogheda today, and when I went by the tills I was looking for one of those plastic lifelong bags. This was the only one I could find! It was in an (open) box under one of the tills.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I was trying so hard not to post here but sure the kids are back in school so that makes it nearly christmas \o/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Looking for any opinions please on The Snowman musical? I'm thinking of getting our elf to bring the dvd and tickets to go to see it? Thanks in advance :)

It is brilliant ,this will be our 6th year going. (NCH)

2009 was with our 11 month old
    2010 with a 23 month old and bump
    2011 with a 2 year old and 11 month old
    2012 with a 3 year old and a 1 year old and a bump
    2013 with a 4 year old,2 year old,and 11 month old
    2014 with our 5year old,3 year old,1 year old and by then 8 month old.

It is sort of a tradition and hopefully it goes on for years,I have the pictures from each year too:))

Moonbeam wrote: »
    It is brilliant ,this will be our 6th year going. (NCH)

2009 was with our 11 month old
    2010 with a 23 month old and bump
    2011 with a 2 year old and 11 month old
    2012 with a 3 year old and a 1 year old and a bump
    2013 with a 4 year old,2 year old,and 11 month old
    2014 with our 5year old,3 year old,1 year old and by then 8 month old.

It is sort of a tradition and hopefully it goes on for years,I have the pictures from each year too:))

Thanks for the feedback Moonbeam. Stupid question time - are you sitting there watching the movie and Christmas carols thrown in? :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1603690373543&id=1274635884

I came across this online. It was an ad Budweiser made just after September 11th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,519 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

We're in the BER months now!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We're in the BER months now!

I kept seeing this all over Facebook, what does BER stand for? Forgive my ignorance haha!

Loughc wrote: »
    I kept seeing this all over Facebook, what does BER stand for? Forgive my ignorance haha!

SetemBER.
    OctoBER.
    NovemBER.
    DecemBER.

:o:o:o

Of COURSE! Well I feel silly now, haha!

The month after the month after next!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Saw this tonight, and had to take a pic. It was all there, tins of sweets, selection boxes, Christmas themed sweets the works :)

Sorry never attached a photo before, so apologies if this didnt work or is too big :o

320667.JPG

And so it begins.....

And so it begins.....

Wotcha talkin 'bout Willis??? It began for us lot last December 26! :o

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Wotcha talkin 'bout Willis??? It began for us lot last December 26! :o

I meant in the shops and the internal battle between chocolate and my diet hahaha!

I meant in the shops and the internal battle between chocolate and my diet hahaha!

Ah it's full of calcium with all that milk. Your bones need the chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Bought my first Christmas gift this weekend :D

For Washiskin! All I have is promo photos of some of the stock, low quality images and no prices yet! Here's a few things

320751.jpg

Love everything on the left, not too sure about the hedgehog tho :P

Love everything on the left, not too sure about the hedgehog tho :P

I can see your taste already so! :D

We often get two and three people to help with orders so that we get a broader range to cater for different tastes. The girl I usually do the orders with, we're like chalk and cheese, so the stock should be well balanced :)

I'll try put a few more up.

Posting from my phone so I'll have to do one at a time

320796.jpg

• Advertisement

320797.jpg

320798.jpg

320799.jpg

I love 4 & 5!! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'm watching A Muppet Christmas Carol, sewing presents and loving it!

Someone in work today announced there are 18 Saturdays left til Christmas. HURRAY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'm watching A Muppet Christmas Carol, sewing presents and loving it!

Someone in work today announced there are 18 Saturdays left til Christmas. HURRAY!!!

16, actually. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

EVEN BETTER!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

:eek: :eek: Well bless my pointy ears, Alicat!!! There are so many beautiful things there, I'm dizzy trying to decide between them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

OMG, only 16! heading to Edinburgh the end of September for the Ryder Cup and some sight seeing was looking up Edinburgh on the net I see there is a Christmas shop on either the Royal Mile or in the Grass Market area, I yelped when I seen it, my other half just looks at me like I am mad,

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement