Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Some lovely stuff there on the Littlewoods site, not a fan of littlewoods in general find their stuff a bit over priced but they have certainly given me inspiration :)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

SarahLil wrote: »
    OMG, only 16! heading to Edinburgh the end of September for the Ryder Cup and some sight seeing was looking up Edinburgh on the net I see there is a Christmas shop on either the Royal Mile or in the Grass Market area, I yelped when I seen it, my other half just looks at me like I am mad,

OMG heading to Edinburgh in December for the christmas markets , il keep any eye out for this shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

applesock wrote: »
    OMG heading to Edinburgh in December for the christmas markets , il keep any eye out for this shop :D

Was there in April 2012 and definately 2 shops there then ,very nice stock at the time earliest ever bought something for the Tree !!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm wearing Christmas nail polish, I don't care that it's September because it looks awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yay there are Christmas themed shows on Food Network this weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

cookie75 wrote: »
    Was there in April 2012 and definately 2 shops there then ,very nice stock at the time earliest ever bought something for the Tree !!

Great looking forward to making a purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I'm watching Love Actually :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

A Xmas as just started on true movies 1.
    It called a chance of snow

Anyone seen that movie , any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

My brother said his work mates are already talking about Xmas party!

I'm watching Fanny Cradock Cooks For Christmas. She's very scary. It's very different to the kind of Christmas food TV shows you see these days. Not even a bit of tinsel decorating the set. :D

• Advertisement

I'm watching Fanny Cradock Cooks For Christmas. She's very scary. It's very different to the kind of Christmas food TV shows you see these days. Not even a bit of tinsel decorating the set. :D

I take it back! She has a Christmas tree but it was only shown at the very start of the next show!

Was just watching Fanny aswel , i had to change the channel was just a little weird :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Bought my 1st pressie today
    Its beginning to feel a lot like christmas :-D baby wil be gone one by december so we have santy this year :-D

So weird. :D I was going to change but I'm glad I didn't in a 'so bad it's good' kind of way. She burnt her choux pastry and then tried to pretend she meant it by saying that cooking them well helps them keep their shape. :p

Anyway, Food Network will have Christmas shows on the first Saturday and Sunday of every month until Christmas.

It was also Fannys eyebrow very distracting lol. I was watching it yesterday for a couple of hours :D got excited every time i saw a christmas tree :o

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Hey guys, just came across this from Sainsburys last year, and gave it a watch, its really quite nice, and gives me such a Christmas feeling :D if you have 48mins to spare you should watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Woohoo, Strictly's back! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Carraig Donn had christmas stock today:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

STOP POLISHING THOSE BAUBLES< FELLOW ELVES!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Straight No Chaser are coming to Vicar St in February!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Good way to launch the countdown to Christmas 2015! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,519 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I decided that my 1000 post should be in my favourite forum.
    I got the latest Aldi book and it there is a picture of a Christmas cake and it says home baking stuff will be in stock in the 21st of September.

The year our eldest was born, I was waiting as you do, reading the Saturday paper in the hospital bed and the aldi Christmas baking brochure was in it. It was a sign that she was going to a highly dramatic Christmas loving little Elf/ Fairy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

I'm feeling slightly like this little fella at the moment. The sweets & biscuits have started hitting the shops but for me I need to see some Christmas wrapping paper in the shops to kick the whole prep off.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,519 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

They said their looking for kids for the toy show on the late late tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'm feeling slightly like this little fella at the moment. The sweets & biscuits have started hitting the shops but for me I need to see some Christmas wrapping paper in the shops to kick the whole prep off.

The John Lewis adverts invariably make me cry! They epitomise Christmas and good will! Just over 14 weeks until the big day.....woohoo!:)

Cute little Christmas countdown idea for kids.

322033.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/718755/322033.jpg

Oh my god, I love it!!!

322033.jpg

:o Opps sorry still getting used to adding attachments, and this is too big.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I am SSSOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Ho ho ho

My mam was in Spain last week and the dj in a bar started singing Christmas songs so she recorded it for me and sent me the link on Facebook!! :D hurry up Christmas :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Dealz in Santry (Omni) has started bringing in their Christmas stock :) they said more will be in stores in about 3 weeks :D yyaaayyyy :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement