Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Alicat wrote: »
    Where'd you get it? :eek:

Tesco clarehall. Should be hitting the freezers in all tescos now.

I wish I didn't hate icecream :(. You'll never guess what, I absolutely have the neighbour that keeps on giving. Regulars here will remember the Christmas decorations that were up until about St Patricks day......well an Angel has made an appearance over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

I noticed today that Aldi's Moser Roth chocolate is after bringing out a limited edition range including a plum & cinnamon one.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I actually NEED that Ben & Jerrys ice cream! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭FactCheck

Oh wow that Ben and Jerry's looking amazing.

I am seeing something... inappropriate... in the pasta shapes though! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,519 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

FactCheck wrote: »

Is it the candle?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

FactCheck wrote: »

Thank God! I thought it was just me! :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Wittynameforme banned for posting inappropriate images.

Ye dirty feckers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Posy wrote: »
    Wittynameforme banned for posting inappropriate images.

Ye dirty feckers. :pac:

:o poor old little innocent me will never look at that festive pasta quiet the same again.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭I carried a watermelon

Christmas Decorations are now on the Next website.😀

• Advertisement

Christmas has landed on Marks & Spencer online. Time to pick this years Christmas wrapping theme :D

http://www.marksandspencer.com/c/christmas?OmnitureRedirect=christmas&ddkey=http:MSSearchResultsDisplayCmd

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This time 3 months people... 3 freaking months!!! :-O

Just get October out of the way now and we can deck the halls!! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

Just booked our Chrismtas flights home!!! Fly into T1, haven't done that in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Argos have their 3 for 2 on ALL toys until 3/10/14.... I got loads!! Feeling very festive now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,519 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Just saw this on Facebook, I've no idea where it is.

10635812_796128827097412_5326400865886674265_n.jpg?oh=5a7ca4c9897e633569838311d9573cae&oe=54C88CDE&__gda__=1421787906_ae6f20d4cf3f52dee4822bb4b4978438

Was in Penney's today, some of their Christmas stuff for Home is out!! :D

Got me a couple of mugs..... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭DenMan

Was in Lidl in Sligo a few hours ago and they have selection boxes and chocolate Santy's in now! :D

Nice festive list of 101 Christmassy things to do in London, may be of interest to anyone thinking of heading over before Christmas.

http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/whats-on/special-events/christmas/101-things-to-do-in-london-this-christmas?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=TWSOED00-ongoing

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

washiskin wrote:
    Was in Penney's today, some of their Christmas stuff for Home is out!! 

washiskin wrote:
    Got me a couple of mugs..... 

where/ what penneys? :)

Drogheda. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I looked in every shop on my holidays for that Christmas pasta. I think it's too early for it. There was none to be found.

They had Christmas tree pasta, but they were selling it as boring old regular trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Emcm

Hello happy Christmas people :-)

I am back after a long absence please forgive me I wasn't feeling very festive but I am now. The dark evenings are making me think of the best time of the year :-) I am very behind on my decoration shopping I only managed to pick up 2 tree things on my hols this year need to buy more !!!! How have you all been and tell me you haven't all your shopping done already ???

SMJSF wrote: »
    where/ what penneys? :)

Pennys in Blanch also had Christmas stock in last week, they had some Christmas jumpers, one that played music. They also had Christmas pudding wolly hats :) some home decorations like lanterns, t light holders, candles, tinsel, door mats a few different bits and pieces.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Welcome back, Emcm! :)
    Emcm wrote: »
    How have you all been and tell me you haven't all your shopping done already ???
    Of course it's all done!!

Nah, I have feck all bought- October is when I'll be getting my shop on. :D

24pzzlx.jpg

Does anyone know where this is? Just for research purposes of course haha :pac:

Emcm wrote: »
    Hello happy Christmas people :-)

I am back after a long absence please forgive me I wasn't feeling very festive but I am now. The dark evenings are making me think of the best time of the year :-) I am very behind on my decoration shopping I only managed to pick up 2 tree things on my hols this year need to buy more !!!! How have you all been and tell me you haven't all your shopping done already ???

Welcome back! Yep, shopping all done. I'm busy planning activities for our elf now. The neighbour has now got two Angels put back out on display. You can all boo me, I've a tiny Halloween decoration up. I know you all aren't major Halloween-y, but I love it. That's all I have to report. Just two days til we can say it's the month after next :)

Loughc, if that's your local Penneys, you can make up a bed, I'm on my way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭FactCheck

The Jolly Christmas Postman just arrived for my toddler. I tried to get it last year but it had sold out! I think it's officially my first present bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Loughc wrote:
    Does anyone know where this is? Just for research purposes of course haha 

this is just a guess, but it could be a small shop that opens in Nutgrove SC (South Dublin) beside the larger penneys... it has been a number of different shops over the years!
    I haven't been there for a while, so I could be wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Loads of Christmas gifts in Boots now. If anyone saw a crazy lady taking photos, that was me!

I was in Dunnes too and they were clearing everything out of the seasonal aisle. They'd better not be trolling me and actually putting Halloween stuff there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭applesock

Was in boots today and they had some of their christmas sets out & had them on a 3 for 2 offer Is like their makeup & soaps sets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement