Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭DenMan

Happy Christmas everybody! Have a great time! Enjoy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭bladespin

As usual I'm sitting here almost giddy with anticipation and the kids are ....

snoring their butts off!

Happy Christmas all, have a brilliant time :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Merry Christmas everyone!

Have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

I had a very busy few days. I got to the bank and was lucky to be dealing with the bank manager himself who was brilliant and got the ball rolling on the fraud and withdrew some cash. I got around to doing the Xmas grocery shop and finished up the gift buying yesterday.

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and hope you all have a great day. Sending lots of love from Me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Happy Christmas to everyone on the happiest and most festive forum on Boards! Hope Santa has been good! Enjoy the day! Eat, drink and most importantly be merry!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm glad they got it all sorted for you In Lonesome Dove, that must be a weight off your mind and I hope you have a fantastic Christmas

Merry Christmas to all the lovely posters!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the day!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Roll me towards the couch please boardies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Have a great Christmas everyone. Hope the day has been good.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Hope everyone had a great Christmas Day, and just thought as all we will see now on the tele is ads for sales :mad: and holidays I thought I would post this for the last time this year to wish everyone a merry Christmas & a healthy and happy new year. Great reading all the posts through out the year. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This year the amount of people putting up on facebook they were going out queuing for the sales was stupid. Its such a waste of a christmas evening!

I might have a look online in a day or two for stuff but right now I am very happy to be in my peaceful warm house enjoying the festivities.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I've noticed most of the shops only have clothes for sale :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sales or snuggling on the couch? I know which I've chosen!!

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas. We've done the traditional family and turkey bit and now we're home and moving onto the pizza and catching up on TV part.

Doing the pizza and tv bit myself today!! Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Same here! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭Deenie123

Eating Kraft Mac'n'Cheese watching Mr Bean.

Before things get manic later, I want to take the time to wish everyone here a fantastic 2015!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this wonderful forum in 2014 it's like one big family here.

Enjoy the celebrations tonight, be safe, look after each other and let's make 2015 the busiest year ever on the Christmas forum!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭bladespin

Loughc wrote: »
    Enjoy the celebrations tonight, be safe, look after each other and let's make 2015 the busiest year ever on the Christmas forum!! :D

Definitely, shame the holidays always seem to fly by, I'm already looking forward to next Christmas :o

Happy new year all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭DenMan

Happy New Year Everyone! Have a great 2015 :)

Happy New Year! Hope everyone has a lovely night and an even better new year.

I can't believe Christmas day of 2014 is over. I love Christmas and I had a fantastic few days unwinding - watching DVDs, playing computer games and doing other hobbies and bits and pigging out on goodies. On St Stephen's day and the days that followed I met a few people out walking and so many wished Christmas away :( Not me though. I love Christmas and I hope I made Christmas good here for my Mam. It was great to hear from family out abroad during the past few days too.

Into new years eve now and this is the first new years eve I have off in a few years. I'm not getting up to much. I did have plans made but they went out the window with the drained bank account. It is probably just as well. I don't fancy a hangover tomorrow or any time for that matter.

Wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2015.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy new year Christmas folks!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Happy New Year to you all! Have to say I found this Christmas just flew by. Roll on 2015 and the next year of Christmas chat & planning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I can't believe Christmas day of 2014 is over. I love Christmas and I had a fantastic few days unwinding - watching DVDs, playing computer games and doing other hobbies and bits and pigging out on goodies. On St Stephen's day and the days that followed I met a few people out walking and so many wished Christmabs away :( Not me though. I love Christmas and I hope I made Christmas good here for my Mam. It was great to hear from family out abroad during the past few days too.

Into new years eve now and this is the first new years eve I have off in a few years. I'm not getting up to much. I did have plans made but they went out the window with the drained bank account. It is probably just as well. I don't fancy a hangover tomorrow or any time for that matter.

Wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2015.

It's still Christmas until the 6th January. I am hanging on to it by my finger nails. I hate when people take the Christmas tree down before them. Christmas is 12 days......

HAPPY NEW YEAR, so glad to be rid of 2014 and 2015 is going to be a great year :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Happy New Year everyone! 2015 is going to be a great year, I just know it :)

It's still Christmas until the 6th January. I am hanging on to it by my finger nails. I hate when people take the Christmas tree down before them. Christmas is 12 days......

HAPPY NEW YEAR, so glad to be rid of 2014 and 2015 is going to be a great year :)

Oh my god! My mother has been looking at the tree since yesterday and just dying to rib it down. I remember one year it was the 2nd or the 3rd of Jan when she started to take down the decorations. :( The tree will remain for another week if I can help it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Took the decorations and lights of my tree today. Going to take down the tree itself tomorrow or at the weekend, not sure yet.

As much as I love Christmas, in a way I'm glad its over, although I miss it, I'm really looking forward to spring/summer now. Hopefully the weather this summer is nice :)

Happy New Year everyone! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement