Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open the selection box- Christmas Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Loughc wrote: »
    Brilliant pic!! :D

Cheers! Tis myself and my little man Twitch.

He likes Christmas too. The lights and glitter mesmerise him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,274 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Brought in my earphones to work today so I could listen to Christmas fm on the sly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

leahyl wrote: »
    Brought in my earphones to work today so I could listen to Christmas fm on the sly :D

Laughed out loud when I read this haha :D

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Laughed out loud when I read this haha :D

I'll be lynched if I'm rumbled! :D

One of the advantages of having my own office.

;)

• Advertisement

I'll be lynched if I'm rumbled! :D

Omg don't start singing out loud like I do ! It will give u away

Omg don't start singing out loud like I do ! It will give u away

I started humming earlier but quickly stopped myself! :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I started humming earlier but quickly stopped myself! :eek:

I'm constantly singing and humming Christmas songs around the office but thankfully more often than not the weather outside is frightful!

I'm constantly singing and humming Christmas songs around the office but thankfully more often than not the weather outside is frightful!

I think it gets to the stage where people don't even bother correcting you for doing it or get any more of those "it's only (x month ) " comments. People eventually learn to accept the christmas nut that you are. That or you just block out there complaining : D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

4 months today is Xmas eve
    We getting there
    I love the build up yo Xmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Visited the Christmas Shop in Brown Thomas on Saturday and bought an ornament :-)

Can't wait for Penneys Christmas Shop to open!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Another interesting thought we're only about 3 months away from the return of Christmas FM! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

I thought this might put everyone in a Christmas mood

http://www.dailyedge.ie/best-irish-christmas-ads-1196487-Dec2013

4 months from today !!! :D

Pouring rain outside, so dark and dreary - I should be at home snuggled up by the fire watching Christmas movies! I'll just have to make do with a youtube Christmas playlist... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

Pouring rain outside, so dark and dreary - I should be at home snuggled up by the fire watching Christmas movies! I'll just have to make do with a youtube Christmas playlist... :D

Aw theres nothing more Id love that this right now....:( well this plus some yummy christmas snacks and wine!!

I'm gonna start adding Christmas songs to my iPhone each week until they are all on it by the 1st of December.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

On of my friends gave me a birthday present in a Christmas gift bag. Apparently she only had Christmas ones but she figured that since it was me getting the present I wouldn't mind (and she was right!)

I'm gonna start adding Christmas songs to my iPhone each week until they are all on it by the 1st of December.

Do you have a subscription to Apple music? You have pretty much the entire worlds collection of Christmas music at your fingertips! I've been making piles of playlists for different "Christmas" occasions that will probably never happen but whatever. (Yeah, I host so many "Classy Christmas Cocktails" parties!)

• Advertisement

Do you have a subscription to Apple music? You have pretty much the entire worlds collection of Christmas music at your fingertips! I've been making piles of playlists for different "Christmas" occasions that will probably never happen but whatever. (Yeah, I host so many "Classy Christmas Cocktails" parties!)

OOOOhhhh good idea, I have an Apple Music account and all!

**Starts making playlists**

I downloaded the soundtrack from home alone movie last night while I was watchin scrooged :) love that sound track ...

I downloaded the soundtrack from home alone movie last night while I was watchin scrooged :) love that sound track ...

OMG love that soundtrack too!! Love "please come home for Christmas" by Southside Johnny:D Just back from a free lunchtime meditation class in work so I'm all zen now....:pac:

I think there's probably a way to share playlists with other users if we know each others apple music username...

Just sayin'.

;)

I think there's probably a way to share playlists with other users if we know each others apple music username...

Just sayin'.

;)

Don't have apple music I'm afraid!

OMG love that soundtrack too!! Love "please come home for Christmas" by Southside Johnny:D Just back from a free lunchtime meditation class in work so I'm all zen now....:pac:

I love the end the bell chorus it's just fab :)

Don't have apple music I'm afraid!

I have an app music download mp3 I think it's called for android phone has every song and album on it I love it my sister found it for me ! Worthwhile having a look !

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

Started my Christmas shopping today :-) home now with a Christmas candle burning listening to Christmas fm and updating my present list.

Awh I miss my christmas candle smell. :( might have to remedy that tomorrow ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,522 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Our first purchase of 2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement