Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Distance Xbox Live

Options
  • 02-02-2013 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Is it possible for me to play fifa13 on xbox live with my brother in Australia?
    I have 7 mb with Vodafone. I presume my brother has at least similar in Perth.
    Fifa is the only game either of us play.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

I was playing my mate on fifa for ps3, he's in Australia at the moment, i was using 30mb bandwidth , was a bit laggy though, feels like there's a delay, and i had to physically create a room and get him to join it in one of the modes in online mode, we couldnt play by chosing the online friendlies option, it wouldnt load when one of us invited each other. I dont know if 7mb will work to be honest, if you want to give it a shot, let me know and il tell you what i did to get a game going. But i don't think it will work with your broadband man, could be wrong though.

Advertisement