Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing an infraction on a post in the conspiracy theory forum.

Options
  • 02-02-2013 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I received an unjust infraction

A number of months ago I received several Infractions for posting propaganda images in random threads in the conspiracy theory forum.

I agreed to stop posting these images and started a specific thread related to such material.

Your favourite political cartoons CT satire and propaganda artwork".

I tend to post propaganda images on this thread related to current events and issues that are going on around the world. Many have been taken from other conspiracy and alternative news sites. David Dee is perhaps one of myt Favorite satire political cartoonists.

I received a ban fore one month 1st Jan 2013 to 31st Jan 2013 and in that time I came across a number of cartoons related to Sandy Hook and Gun Control. I decided to post them with some brief explication. I feel that this infraction is totally unjust particularly in the thread that it was posted in.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=10231327

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just to let the CMods know, this has been resolved and I've asked for the infraction to be removed as the post in question was actually made in the wrong thread by mistake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement