Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get Ni No Kuni?

Options
  • 02-02-2013 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

It's out of stock in most of the websites I've checked, don't really want to download it

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It's out of stock in most of the websites I've checked, don't really want to download it

Don't know your location, but gamestop in the square had loads yesterday at 17:30 when I bought mine.
    €59.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lukasbolander

F1ngers wrote: »
    Don't know your location, but gamestop in the square had loads yesterday at 17:30 when I bought mine.
    €59.99.

I looked on the gamestop website and it said there were none in stock in my local store, but maybe I will check anyway just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Gamestop will be getting delivery of it back in on Wednesday, according to all the ones I asked. I got mine in blanchardstown yesterday afternoon, but I wouldn't say there was anymore in stock there.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Stevie_D_D

This is when the lack of GAME and HMV is really noticeable :(

I hardly ever bought games in Gamestop before tbh, they were always more expensive. Now it's between them, Tesco, Argos, Smyths and Xtravision I suppose, if I can't wait til the online shops restock. Will check my Xtravision tomo but don't have much hope of it being in stock there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Amazons third party sellers have it in stock. But they are charging 50-55 sterling for it plus postage, crazy. Cheaper to download it on PSN or just wait it out. It's out of stock in UK shops too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Amazons third party sellers have it in stock. But they are charging 50-55 sterling for it plus postage, crazy. Cheaper to download it on PSN or just wait it out. It's out of stock in UK shops too.

You can also still order from amazon if you hit "new." Works out at about €45 delivered but they aren't getting stock back in until the 19th.

You can also buy it from gamesnash.ie for €51.99 delivered. Irish company too but also no stock until mid Feb.

There's also someone selling a copy on adverts.ie for €50, collected in Dublin only though.

I'm going to wait it out. Not giving gamestop €59.99 for it anyway.

Sure if you follow the trade in tip someone gave in the ni no kuni thread, you get it way cheaper than that. I only paid 32.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Barlett

cloud493 wrote: »
    Sure if you follow the trade in tip someone gave in the ni no kuni thread, you get it way cheaper than that. I only paid 32.

Is it tomorrow for GameStop in Dublin or is there any point checking out the ones in the city centre today?

Nice.

Link to the games you can trade in if anyone's into it.

http://www.gamestop.ie/tradelist

• Advertisement

Barlett wrote: »
    Is it tomorrow for GameStop in Dublin or is there any point checking out the ones in the city centre today?

I just rang Liffey Street and they said tomorrow or Thursday for all their stores. Might be some stores still have stock though.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I was in Stephens green today. I think there are stock there. I didn't ask but the boxes didn't have the "out of stock" sticker just the price sticker.

Stephens green was out of stock on Sunday. Might be in tomorrow mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lukasbolander

Went to Gamestop today and they were out of stock. Might try again tomorrow.

I'm gonna try Gamestop tomorrow morning, really looking forward to the game :)

Stevie_D_D wrote: »
    I'm gonna try Gamestop tomorrow morning, really looking forward to the game :)

Any luck?

I rang again yesterday and the guy said he was unpacking the delivery and there was no Ni No. Said next delivery was Saturday. Maybe it's not the same for all stores though.

sin0city wrote: »
    Any luck?

I rang again yesterday and the guy said he was unpacking the delivery and there was no Ni No. Said next delivery was Saturday. Maybe it's not the same for all stores though.

Just back from town, checked Stephen's Green and then the shops around Henry Street. Out of stock in all the Gamestops and no sign of it in Smyths or Argos. The lad in Gamestop Henry St said if I waited around for an hour or so they might get it delivered today, so maybe somebody will get lucky this afternoon

In stock in Charlestown SC. They got it in this morning so the other shops probably got delivery too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Seems back in stock in many online places as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Got it for a tenner in GameStop =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

ShaneU wrote: »

How?

ShaneU wrote: »

Same, got dead space 3 on the same deal, 35 quid total :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

How?

There is a trade in deal, see post 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Same, got dead space 3 on the same deal, 35 quid total :)
    F1ngers wrote: »
    There is a trade in deal, see post 11.

He didn't get it for €10 then, it cost €10 and 2 games;)

Still cheaper than gamestops price.

Got it on the trade in deal too and played a fair bit over the weekend.

Cannot recommend it highly enough. It looks incredible and the fact that the soundtrack is performed by the Tokyo philharmonic orchestra is just epic. Gameplay, quests, characters and voice acting are all of the highest quality.

Just get it wherever you can :-)

A few of the gamestops have taken the sold out price stickers off as well :)

I'm avoiding the main thread in case of spoilers and I usually stay away from guides but I was confused about how some things about familiars worked. Came across this, handy if you're just starting out. No spoilers unless you consider the name of a character you'll meet a spoiler. Full guide can also be got online and looks like it'll be handy when choosing between familiars.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/video-games/AmazonPreOrder1_NiNoKuni2.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

god damn i want this game. is it really €60 quid in gamestop?

• Advertisement

sin0city wrote: »
    I'm avoiding the main thread in case of spoilers and I usually stay away from guides but I was confused about how some things about familiars worked. Came across this, handy if you're just starting out. No spoilers unless you consider the name of a character you'll meet a spoiler. Full guide can also be got online and looks like it'll be handy when choosing between familiars.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/video-games/AmazonPreOrder1_NiNoKuni2.pdf

Cool will check that if I get confused too, my copy arrived from amazon this morning :D

Advertisement