Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get Ni No Kuni?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I bought the wizards edition online, so I have a spare copy of the standard edition up for swap In the swapping thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Thinking of selling my sealed Wizards Edition,not sure if I should flea bay it or what, I am happy with my standard edition for the time being,seems a shame to leave it gathering dust on my shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭brendor

Smyths have it in stock in some stores today.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Issac

Tried Gamestop in DunLaoghaire yesterday, nothing then but they said there's a delivery coming in tomorrow and there may be some NNK in the box. Possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Amazons Feb 19th delivery sold out in hours and will have some stock in again on the 25th. This is madness, just print off more copies. What is wrong with the supply and demand chain here. Forcing higher prices of the game due to low supply? Looks that way. Most games would have dropped to €45 by now but this one has gone up in price since release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Always go to Dun Loaghaire myself. Staff are alot friendlier and more chances of finding a game you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,374 ✭✭✭✭noodler

brendor wrote: »
    Smyths have it in stock in some stores today.

Did you catch the price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Their website says 50/.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,374 ✭✭✭✭noodler

cloud493 wrote: »
    Their website says 50/.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 FistKing

Is there any website that sells the limited edition for a reasonable price or is ebay and alike my best bet? Zavvi managed to screw up my order, how I don't know. All places I've seen have absurd prices on it which I expected anyway due to the limited prints.

• Advertisement
Advertisement