Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DE blades - Personna Prep

• 02-02-2013 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried the Personna prep blades? They are made in the USA and unlike the Israeli made reds come in a blue wrapper.

I've tried the medical prep blades and find them as sharp as feathers or the Indian Gillette black 7 o'clock blades but a lot smoother. I find I'm using them more than my feather blades.

It looks like there is also blue wrapped, US made Personna lab prep blades. The lab prep blades are half the price of the med prep blades. I've an order on the way with some lab prep blades so I can compare to the meds.

Has anyone else tried either or both?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I have tried the blue wrapped Personna blades on your recommendation.

They give a very smooth shave indeed, you'd barely know there was a blade in the razor, which I find an almost odd experience. Compared to a new Astra which gives a nice blade to stubble feedback.

I've been avoiding Feathers, they just don't suit me. I now alternate between Astra Superiors and Blue Personnas.

Advertisement