Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

course change...

Options
  • 02-02-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I dont know wheather this is the right forum to write this in, but i don't care.
    I'm really worried about my cousin, who doing a graphic design course really hates it, she is so behind due to being really sick during the last year, the people are rotten and she wants another option.

She is currently 2 years into it. And doesn't know what to do? if there anything easier like part time courses he could do? maybe in cork or limerick??

please help!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Where is she studying? I'll move this thread to the institution's forum, if applicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jeni336

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Moving thread from DA&D to Cork IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

jeni336 wrote: »

Welcome to our Cork I.T. forum & to Boards too btw! :)

Has you cousin made any contact with any lecturers in Cork I.T.? Do you know have they received any correspondence about their options do you know?

Advertisement