Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[C&C] Kremer Porsche 962C

• 02-02-2013 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

I shot this last month for a feature on Speedhunters. It's the 1989 Kremer Porsche 962CK6/03 which raced at Le Mans that year. All the external shots were photographed with whatever light was available, whilst the majority of the detail and interior shots were lit with a single 580EXII & soft box. There's more photos at the bottom of the post, along with a link the feature on Speedhunters/

Thanks for looking!

8439164026_7746a25481_b.jpg

8438077281_25ca36fc1f_b.jpg

8438075493_8d6e0d90b6_b.jpg

8438076501_0b079259f5_b.jpg

8438077047_3b3dcde591_b.jpg

Full Set // Original Feature

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

What a machine and cracking shots to boot.

Looking through the full set I also love the first full frontal shot.

Gold as always Paddy, fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

ronanc15 wrote: »
    What a machine and cracking shots to boot.

Looking through the full set I also love the first full frontal shot.

Gold as always Paddy, fair play!

Thanks Ronan, I'm enjoying the more LoFi approach to shooting without the multiple strobes. Hoping to develop the processes and techniques further this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Paddy you don't need any criticism your asked to do work bye people or payed, seriously your doing everything right in my books your use of lights is bang on your handling the illusion nicely and it looks good too!
    The vignetting on the 5th is that lens or pp? I really don't like it the car has the presence to have none of that in..

Advertisement