Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cola cow!!

Options
  • 02-02-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Does anyone know can this still be got? I don't know if I've it spelt right. It's a hot chocolate powder. It used to come in a yellow container. In the limerick area if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

You're in the wrong place to post this, but it's called Cola Cao and I haven't seen it in years.
    Try the Food & Drink forum or All Things Retro for more replies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Wicklowandy

Could get this in tescos in 2008, we had a student and its all he'd drink;). Maybe you still can?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

fussyonion wrote: »
    You're in the wrong place to post this, but it's called Cola Cao and I haven't seen it in years.
    Try the Food & Drink forum or All Things Retro for more replies :)

Please don't tell a poster to go post in another forum, as this can lead to duplicate threads. Instead, please use the Report Post function to let a mod know that a thread should be moved.

Moved to the Snacks & Sweets forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

dudara wrote: »
    Please don't tell a poster to go post in another forum, as this can lead to duplicate threads. Instead, please use the Report Post function to let a mod know that a thread should be moved.

Moved to the Snacks & Sweets forum

dudara

Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

hsan wrote: »
    Does anyone know can this still be got? I don't know if I've it spelt right. It's a hot chocolate powder. It used to come in a yellow container. In the limerick area if possible

Yes you can get it if you look around. It's called Cola Cao as someone said. My local tesco has it but I know other tescos here in dublin don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hsan

Cheers for that. I've a lot of places tried around but I can't seem to find it. Thanks anyway

Advertisement