Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siblu Campsites France

Options
  • 02-02-2013 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Has anyone got any codes for Siblu campsites in france or any other camping websites...thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

There was a code for Siblu that was due to expire on January 31st. You could check if it has expired or not the code is FIDE13

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thinks too much

I went on to siblu website and entered my dates for july and got prices of 1034 euro for the 2 weeks i wanted for a 2 bed mobile. started over again and entered the discount code and it was approx 150 euro more expensive after the discount was added....cannot understand this at all...are the discount codes just a gimmick to make us think we are getting a good deal..

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

Don't forget you can use your tesco clubcard points pay for siblu, €10=€40. We stayed last year and used their referral reward too(as brother was also staying), I think that was €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jeeves1847

Anyone got a discount code for SIBLU for 2014?

Advertisement