Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A1 Leaving Cert Engineering Notes

Options
  • 02-02-2013 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All,

I'm a first year college student, who completed the LC in 2012.
    I realized during 5th year that the book available to Leaving cert engineering student was fairly bulky and found it hard to study efficiently from it. And also the fact there was no revision maNuals like most of the other subjects had.
    So I decided I'd put together my own sort of revision notes, basically I've the a lot of the course summarized into under 40pages.
    I found them brilliant, they were all I used/referred to from Christmas of 6th year onwards and ended with the A1. There is everything in them that can get anyone an a1 just by learning them off. I'd swear by them and the booklet was like my bible for the lc.
    They are based all on the most common exam questions asked since 1998, and cover everything but machining comprehensively.
    Everything is to the point, bullet pointed, no waffle, just the facts you need to know.
    I've typed them all up this year, complete with diagrams and I am giving them away to any students who would like them.
    So if you have any interest in them at all, Pm me your email and I will email them onto you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 andylong94

Would you send them on there please :)<please don't post personal emails - PM the OP>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 walshemichael

could you forward to<please don't post personal emails - PM the OP>please

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mondY65

Hi guys,

Just to point out ye'll have to pm me your emails as the thread won't post it publically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 unleashed13

mondY65 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I realized during 5th year that the book available to Leaving cert engineering student was fairly bulky and found it hard to study efficiently from it. And also the fact there was no revision maNuals like most of the other subjects had.
    So I decided I'd put together my own sort of revision notes, basically I've the a lot of the course summarized into under 40pages.
    I found them brilliant, they were all I used/referred to from Christmas of 6th year onwards and ended with the A1. There is everything in them that can get anyone an a1 just by learning them off. I'd swear by them and the booklet was like my bible for the lc.
    They are based all on the most common exam questions asked since 1998, and cover everything but machining comprehensively.
    Everything is to the point, bullet pointed, no waffle, just the facts you need to know.
    I've typed them all up this year, complete with diagrams and I am giving them away to any students who would like them.
    So if you have any interest in them at all, Pm me your email and I will email them onto you.
    Could please send me the notes

pm me your email

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bunty!!!

mondY65 wrote: »
    Hi All,

whats youre email address man sorry for bothering ya

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thisguy145

They would be a godsend as I'm struggling with the theory side...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cullenman

follow the following link for engineering notes. very very good
    https://sites.google.com/site/gobanengineeringnotes/home

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stacey gardiner

Hi,

Can you please email the notes to me i sent you a PM

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jackblah

Can i get the notes please, -<email snipped - please PM the OP>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Traffiquecone

My friend told me about your notes could you send them on please? :)

No problem, just pm meon your email address and I'll send them onto you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

Hey man, if I PM you my email would you be able to send me them if you can?

yep no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StephenLee97

Just sent u a private message. Would love the notes. Are these higher level?

Yep, all higher level

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LCstudent17

Hey man I'll pm you my email there now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 FunkForYourAss

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 keithhann039

yeah i sent ya my dets could ya send it on plz ........

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kyle787

Hi, My name is Kyle and Im just wondering is there any chance you could forward on those engineering notes please. My email is <snip> Use Private Messaging - Mod.. I would really appreciate it :)...
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 kana6

Could I get a copy of them..Send to <snip> Use Private Messaging - Mod Thanks

Heya Guys, Theyre all sent on there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 op1

hi, i would be extremly greatful if you could email me on those notes to <please don't post emails on public threads> ,,, thanx a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aslan090

can u send me the notes please really need them thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aslan090

my email is <please don't post emails on public threads>

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lkelleher

would love the notes .pls

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lkelleher

would love the notes . <please don't post emails on public threads>

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sean Lad

Those notes are unbelivble, i got a b3 in my pre and i had a look over those notes and did another pre and got an A2. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nariek1

Hey can you send me on those notes please! Thanks <please don't post emails on public threads>

• Advertisement

Sean Lad wrote: »
    Those notes are unbelivble, i got a b3 in my pre and i had a look over those notes and did another pre and got an A2. Thank you :)

Hey Sean, thats brilliant, glad they help! best of luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement