Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I entitled to the money?

Options
  • 03-02-2013 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there,

I moved into a house a few months back and noiw I'm moving out. I payed 80e for the tv licence at the time but as I am leaving I was wondering am I entitled to the rest of the money back? I have stayed there for less than 6 months. There will be someone else moving in so it seems unfair that I've paid for them for the next 6 months.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

If you have been there a few months already, how could you be paying for the next 6 months for someone else. Have a look at www.tvlicence.ie. Its not loading for me. If there is a Contact Us tab there it might be worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭StillWaters

If you have been there a few months already, how could you be paying for the next 6 months for someone else. Have a look at www.tvlicence.ie. Its not loading for me. If there is a Contact Us tab there it might be worth a try.
    I presume OP paid for the annual tv licence, half by the sounds of it. I think it's just tough luck op. You can normally move the licence to the new address, but since you only paid half, I don't think that is an option

Advertisement