Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my bloody valentine album out tonight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭dasdog

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Colly84

It's cool, not a huge departure from 22 years ago, but still worth the wait. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

On my fourth listen now. It feels so good to not be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Jaysus how are there not more posts on this thread! On my 3rd listen now. Loving the first few tracks, the ones more alone the lines of loveless. I think the songs like wonder 2 might take me a bit longer to make my mind up about. All the same delighted they finally released the album, hopefully they'll release the next one before 2033!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭mosstin

Jaysus how are there not more posts on this thread! On my 3rd listen now. Loving the first few tracks, the ones more alone the lines of loveless. I think the songs like wonder 2 might take me a bit longer to make my mind up about. All the same delighted they finally released the album, hopefully they'll release the next one before 2033!

Probably because there's a thread about it right here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement