Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points System

• 03-02-2013 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Just need someone to clarify something for me, do English, Irish and Maths HAVE to be in your top six? Can a subject you've done better in not replace one of the three?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thisisadamh

They don't have to be in your top 3. Your best 6 will be taken no matter what they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

David086 wrote: »
    Just need someone to clarify something for me, do English, Irish and Maths HAVE to be in your top six? Can a subject you've done better in not replace one of the three?

No, none of them do.

Last year my top 6 were:
    • English
    • Geography
    • French
    • Business
    • Music
    • Economics

The only one that was in my top 6 last year was maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭David086

Ok cool. So i get a C3 in ordinary Maths but a C3 in HL biology, the biology can replace it, correct?

David086 wrote: »
    Ok cool. So i get a C3 in ordinary Maths but a C3 in HL biology, the biology can replace it, correct?

Correct

• Advertisement
Advertisement